I can't access Bunpro

Anyone else having this issue or am i the only one?

I just logged in and it worked fine

Your login URL is different than mine, try this – https://bunpro.jp/login

Thanks, but i tried again and still can´t login. :frowning:

Hmm, considering it’s working for me, I don’t think it’s an issue with bunpro’s server… unfortunately I’m not too knowledgeable about these things :see_no_evil:

I read on a forum that some people had issues after resetting their password and then they’d get that same error message… maybe try resetting your password again? Or try in a different browser or in incognito mode to rule out a cache issue?

I tried what you said and still can’t login, looks like I’ll have to make a new account. :frowning:

No, no need to do that. I’m sure the team will be quick to give you an answer :slight_smile: Just take your time and use the usual websites to learn something. You can always mark as learned on Bunpro later ^^

Thanks for posting this. It reminded me that I want to try Bunpro out, and I finally signed up. Hopefully I like it as much as others seem to. Good luck figuring out what is going on for you.

Works fine for me. Have you tried the usual stuff? Logout/login, clear browser cache, clear cookies for that site, disable ad blockers and any browser extensions, try a different browser or device… stuff like that.

I tried man, even logging in from my cellphone and still could not. :frowning:

This should be asked in the bunpro thread. You could try sending a message to its creators

I saw your new avatar and was like oh, I should check who this person with the creepy doll-creature with a hand covering its mouth in some weird gang sign and fire in the background is and become their friend. And then I entered this thread, and found out it was you…I guess I should have figured…

Hehe, my new years avatar is much less edited than my Halloween and Xmas avatars

@lVeluetag You should be all set! We apologize for all the trouble. Please let us know if you experience any more issues. Cheers!

@TamanegiNoKame Please let us know what you think! We are constantly trying to find ways to improve everyone’s experience and any comments or feedback you may have on the site would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Thank you everyone for your helpful comments! This community always manages to bring a smile to our faces. Cheers!