I am the Kanji Master™ (Lv 60 self-indulgement post)

Cost can be negotiated. Footage will be released on Laserdisc and Betamax.

Thanks!

@Pep95 I can’t quote your post on mobile but:
how the tables have turned also thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet!
I’ve got access to a Beta VCR.
I think a friend of mine might still have laser disc, too… Don’t know if that player still works though.

Actually serious about both of those formats. Grew up with Beta in the house! My Dad still has that somewhere… I think.

3 Likes

Same, except I know where it is. I randomly found the player the last time I visited my parents. The cables were missing, though, but I assume they must be in that general vicinity. :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hmm…
I have an idea of where it might be - somewhere in the depths of my Dad’s computer room is the most likely location…

A part of me thinks I saw it in the living room “not too long ago” though… although that might’ve been 10 years ago when I still lived at home… I really am uncertain - there are so many electronics at my parents place, many of them stacked upon each other…

1 Like

I appreciate the shout out to userscripts- they are my best friend now XD

3 Likes

Yeah there’s some real good stuff out there for all sorts of things. Shoutout to all the script devs making thousands of lives very slightly fuller :slight_smile: (Kumirei seanblue and rfindley come to mind offhand, I know there’s loads more)

1 Like

Funny and true. This is my favorite LvL 60 “self-indulgement” post so far. Congrats.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.