I am now 100 reviews away from being caught up. This is how I did since clearing over 500 reviews

List of items burned/critical:

I am now 100 reviews away from being caught up. This is how I did since clearing over 500 reviews.

I burned: 169 Items

• 47 Radicals
  • 33 Kanji
  • 89 Vocabulary

I have in critical condition: 57 Items

• 39 Kanji
  • 17 Vocabulary

I thought it would be mildly interesting to share. If possible, it might even ease doubts regarding WaniKani’s SRS but that was not my intention at all. Also, I’m only level 6, but I’ve put reviews off for several months, at least 5 months to estimate (I stopped doing WaniKani at some point due to college). To anyone working to achieve level 60, if this motivates you at all, I wish you a lot of luck getting there. I personally will stop WaniKani after Level 30 and stop at JLPT N3 Grammar on Bunpro to practice the language, and I found a website last week that displays articles by JLPT reading level.

3 Likes

nice work.

What is the website you found?

What website? The link I posted? That’s just a Google document that lists everything I burned/everything I have critical. I included it just so people can see my progress more precisely rather than have a brief statistic if they’re curious.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: no I meant the website you mentioned here.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Here it is.
N5-Beginner タグが付けられた記事一覧を表示しています。 -free web magazine written in easy Japanese language (watanoc.com)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting the link, looks like a useful resource!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.