Howto: Japanglish

Help each other learn how to speak Japanglish!
A couple of examples:
なにをヅイング?
What are you doing?
なにをセイング?
What are you saying?
なにがハッペニング?
What’s happening?
どこえゴイング?
Where are you going?
Post some more words/sentences/phrases in Japanglish!

2 Likes

デファク

12 Likes

Um der allgemeinen Verwirrung beizutragen hier ein paar vollkommen zufällige Worte:

Wassermelone
Spülmschiene
Vakuumzentrifuge
Geräteschuppen
Verschleiß

Mfg euer Tjorven
~T :lion:

6 Likes

I was so not expecting to read German here and still did it automatically with zero effort…the benefit of the mother tongue.

Really, this made me realize again that it does not matter how good I am at another language, mother tongue will always win. Native level is something else.

10 Likes

I was hoping somebody would post this! Thank you!:hugs:

Why do I suddenly feel like I’ve fallen for an obvious bait? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

because that’s exactly what has happened
also i have no idea what is happening in this thread

Twitter Link

13 Likes

:thinking:

Haha lot of those are funny. If someone actually said that out loud being serious I would probably laugh

yamete kudastop is a mood tbh

9 Likes

ありがとございません

1 Like

My girlfriend was telling me about her high school part time job, and the reason why she left.
She was trying to describe her boss’s candour in English, and struggling a little.
So I try to help her - “Was he a fuckface?”
And she looks at me with eyes so wide, nods and says quietly, but with conviction:
" ファックフェイスだった。"
And it was quite possibly the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard her say :heart_eyes:

I’m going to stop being sappy now

8 Likes

ワッサメロネ
シュプルマシネ
バキューム・ゼンツリフゲ
ゲレーテシュッペン
ファシュライス

japerman?

:laughing:

1 Like

ナイスジャパニーズ、皆さん!:+1:

1 Like

In French we also have daijoubien and ikimashons

2 Likes

I’m a fan of "STFU でございます”

1 Like

“Sumimasorry”. Some kid in my old Japanese class said that when he bumped into someone. Your post reminded me of it. :joy:

I also have this one friend who I talk to in Japanglish a lot, once she said “Watashi wa confusion desu”. And I think that explains a lot about us. :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.