How to read Naruto Legally in Japanese for Free(ish)?

I recently finished reading 100 chapters of the Naruto Manga in Japanese :cherry_blossom:

日本語でナルトの漫画の100話まで読みました。:ramen::fish_cake:

I’m glad that there is plenty of Furigana in there because the vocabulary is at least at N2 level and sometimes N1

I used NoxPlayer (an Android Emulator on Windows) to run the app.

And, I used this app.

It is the official app from the publisher and it is paid but it is Very Generous with Bonus Points.
So, if you see 2 advertisements and do the chance thing, you can get 4 to 5 chakra points per day +1 for visiting the app daily.

Basically, you can read 4 to 5 volumes per day for Free!
You can also buy points.

One really cool thing is that you can read the Naruto manga in color!! Which you might not be able to find in paper very easily.

Finally I can make myself read something in Japanese.

Did I mention that it has “Furigana”?? I love it !!

NARUTO-ナルト- 公式漫画アプリ~毎日15時にもらえるチャクラで全話読破~
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.access_company.android.sh_naruto

Edit: [Does not Require Japanese VPN to install or Run]

You can use QooApp to download this and other Region Locked Asian apps. Qoo is an app store. You will need to install their app first. (I recommend you do this on an emulator or an extra device because of the potential security/privacy risk).

After that, you can search for the Naruto app by publisher 集英社株式会社 (Shueisha Kabushikigaisha)

Once installed, the app should continue to run normally. However, after a while it can ask you for an app update. You will not be able to do this update even if you’re using a VPN (unless you’re region is set to Japan).

In that case, launch the Qoo app again, find the app, in this case the Naruto manga app, and update the app and you should be good to go.

Make sure to sign up with an email address when using the Naruto manga app. That way, you won’t lose your points just in case something happens to the installed app or the device/Virtual Machine that it is installed on.

(TAGS: Japanese Reading Material, Manga to Read)

Please Ask Me if You Have Any Questions In Making This Work For You :slight_smile:

Edit: The same kind of app is available from Shueisha for One Piece, and Gintama as well.

10 Likes

im gonna save this post for later
don’t mind me

2 Likes