How often does Wanikani get new members?

I learned from a friend who actually recommended me the book reading communities, not the WK itself. So I checked it, was not interested and left the idea aside.
It was around 2 years ago and here I am now registered and learning the first batch of radicals. Well, not learning since I know them already but installing myself into the system, adjusting to terms and rules etc.
Since my previous ways of kanji learning did not work well for me I am alright with starting it over with WK method.

3 Likes

The wanikani method works well for me, hope it works well for you.

1 Like

I came over from Duolingo, I think someone posted a link on the forums there. Their system was not working for me, much happier using WaniKani and Bunpro now.

3 Likes

heard about it from some youtubers who either live in japan or make videos about how they studied japanese. I think I specfically found out about wanikani from Kemushi-chan on youtube?

Mine is a funny story. I was sitting on a plane and the person next to me was using Wanikani - first time I saw it and I thought “Hey, that’s cool!” But I was too shy to ask her about it…luckily I could read the name of the site and looked it up later…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.