How much i need to pay for a userscript?

i will pay a programmer, i am very busy person, i cant handle in the mornings +120 reviews, just make the maths, 120 reviews per 1 minute per review = 120 minutes = 2 hours!!! , but if i can answer 1 review each 30 seconds this will be 60 minutes, even with 15 seconds this will be 30 minutes, at the and after 40 reviews or more i cant fill my reviews without get distracting, i need a countdown timer that forces me to fill my reviews in 30 seconds or even 15 seconds, if someone wants the same userscript we can hire a programmer, i think this small script cost will be $10 or $30 dollars.

i am using the wanikani reviews timer

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/8432-wk-reviews-timer/code/WK%20Reviews%20Timer.user.js

i tried a lot to fill my reviews fast but in average at the end i get 1 min per review , no matter how much i try!  , we can pay to a programmer to edit the wanikani reviews timer to add the countdown function, if in 15-30 seconds you dont fill the review then the answer will be wrong!

how are you taking 1 minute per review??? it literally shouldn’t take you more than 10 seconds to recognize the kanji and type in your answer. if it’s taking you longer than 10 seconds to remember the item, then just fail it deliberately. if your issue is that you keep leaving in the middle of reviews to go do something else, then let that happen. take a break when it gets to be too much and go back to your reviews when you feel up to focusing on them again.

also, don’t need to pay anyone, the wonderful programmers on this website make lots of userscripts for free, and plenty take requests as well. 

also, if you feel you have too many reviews, it’s ok to avoid doing lessons for a while. the amount of reviews you get is pretty closely related to how many apprentice items you have, so if you keep that number low, you’ll have fewer reviews. don’t do more lessons until you feel that you can handle more reviews. it’s ok to take 15 or 20 days per level if you’re busy.

ShotgunLagoon said... how are you taking 1 minute per review???? it literally shouldn't take you more than 10 seconds to recognize the kanji and type in your answer. if it's taking you longer than 10 seconds to remember the item, then just fail it deliberately. if your issue is that you keep leaving in the middle of reviews to go do something else, then let that happen. take a break when it gets to be too much and go back to your reviews when you feel up to focusing on them again.

also, don't need to pay anyone, the wonderful programmers on this website make lots of userscripts for free, and plenty take requests as well. 

also, if you feel you have too many reviews, it's ok to avoid doing lessons for a while. the amount of reviews you get is pretty closely related to how many apprentice items you have, so if you keep that number low, you'll have fewer reviews. don't do more lessons until you feel that you can handle more reviews. it's ok to take 15 or 20 days per level if you're busy.
 Thank you for your advices, i will try 10 seconds!

The script you linked doesn’t come with any license, so anybody using that as a base for editing should be at least a bit wary
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html#NoLicense
>all copyrightable
works are copyrighted by default. This includes programs.

I can totally modify this for you. It would basically just submit a wrong answer after your countdown ends. You don’t need to pay me. 

Does that sound like what you’re looking for?

prawn said... I can totally modify this for you. It would basically just submit a wrong answer after your countdown ends. You don't need to pay me. 

Does that sound like what you're looking for?
 YESS, thank you so much!!!!!!!! :) , i think is the only way to force some of us to complete the reviews on time!