I’m level 4 at the moment, but closing in on level 5. The only problem is that I don’t feel like i’m doing this the best way possible - that’s why i’m looking for some tips on how you guys are tackling the WaniKani!
- I Do my reviews every morning - every morning.
- Throughout the day i’m checking WaniKani 1,2,3,4 … as many times as I can! Resulting in doing smaller batches of reviews all day long. I Feel like this isn’t the best approach.
- In the evening I check my reviews again and do some lessons (if possible).
I’m curious on how other people do their lessons. For example, i can race through 10 lessons in 2 minutes (most of the time). The next review i definitely forgot them, but after one or more fails I get to know them …
- How much time do you spend on a lesson?
- Do you write it down or do you just read it?
- Any other tips?
Really curious for answers!