How do i put my account back to level 16, after moving it to level 1

yeah i know it was in the warning before i hit the button, if you see my post history you will see i was about to unsub anyway, i thought id reset before doing it and see what its like from level 1

I love how they named it ā€œDanger Zoneā€ =D

As for resetting removing notes and additional meanings, does this also happen when you unburn?
Iā€™m planing on taking two rounds, by unburning level by level after guruing lvl 60. First round Iā€™ll be a bit liberal with allowing mistakes, while second round super strict on even the smallest missing ā€œuā€ (I forget those more than rendaku =P )

1 Like

What does that mean? O.o

2 Likes

I canā€™t type Hiragana and didnā€™t bother looking for one to copy paste =P
But you know how the hiragana ā€œuā€ is used to elongate sounds? I often forget whether or not that elongated ā€œuā€ was there. Was it ā€œtoā€ or ā€œtouā€?
Im much better at remembering double consonants (like ā€œkkā€) It is basically the ā€œuā€ I forget the most =P

Ooooh, I see. I knew you meant 恆 but wasnā€™t sure about the ā€œsmallest missingā€ part lol.

I wouldnā€™t think so? I havenā€™t burned anything yet though, so maybe donā€™t take my word for it.

I only ever see it mentioned on level reduction, so I hope so. If not Iā€™ll just have to put it in again where necessary, but it might lead to confusing on words Iā€™ve gotten used to with my own synonym inputs =P
I also canā€™t spell the English word ByrĆ„, so I put in the Norwegian version (pronounced the same, more or less, but we spell it nice and clean while the English I canā€™t even get close enough for a ā€œcorrect but check your spellingā€ XD )

Blame the French.

4 Likes

Haha, yes! But at least we had the decency to make an easier spelling out of it :wink:

I just unburned (revived) one of my older Kanji and the synonyms and notes are all still there.

Great!! =D

What about stats though? Are the stat reverted? Iā€™d like to see how it is doing second time without being affected by how it held up first time (like you do with setting back level) But if it doesnā€™tā€¦ Iā€™ll probably just have to live with it, Iā€™d rather unburn by choice than reset all to lvl 1 =P

Progression data still there

Iā€™d prefer if it wasnā€™t. Oh well, when I get to it Iā€™ll see if I do unburning or simply restart. I am planing on doing it all twice anyway =)

Do you know how to install the IME on windows? The japanese language pack is normally included I think

1 Like

I donā€™t have windows :wink:
But I see it says mac too! So Iā€™ll look in to it when I get home =^-^=
Thanks!
I have on my iPhone, there I coulā€™d just get it in settings :slight_smile:

so far 2 months to get to level 6 and i have been pretty much getting through them as fast as possible,

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.