How do I get number from each stage from the API

I’m making a website to show progress over time.
I can see in the api data when each was unlocked and burned, but how do I get when each was at all other levels like;

• Apprentice
  • Guru
  • Master
  • Enlightened
  • Burned
    I’ve seen other websites use this data, and I’ve looked through the JSON in postman, but I must be overlooking something
1 Like

As far as I can tell, that’s not available via the API anymore. It is part of the review data structure (starting_srs_stage and ending_srs_stage), but they disabled it a while back:

This endpoint currently returns no data while we evaluate options regarding the performance of this endpoint.

I imagine any sites that still work are doing a bit of guessing based on the created_at, started_at, unlocked_at, available_at, and burned_at timestamps from the assignment data structure along with knowing the minimum length of the SRS stages.

5 Likes

You should be able to fetch the assignments still

https://docs.api.wanikani.com/20170710/#get-all-assignments

Yes, but as I mentioned in my other reply, the assignment data structure does not have the desired information. It only has the fields I mentioned ( created_at, started_at, unlocked_at, available_at, and burned_at timestamps) which you can use to make a guess, but it’s not the actual point at which each of them was at a given SRS level.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I didn’t read carefully enough and hadn’t realized exactly what OP wanted

1 Like