HouHou feature request

Is there any way to change how much i get punished when i get an item wrong?

Right now i’m fine with however much it down-levels an item when i get something wrong , since i’m adding a lot of new stuff, but later when i won’t be adding as many items to it or when an item is really high up there i want it to kick the item back to the very beginning, because i will have probably already forgotten it completely. I feel like that an adjustable punishment slider would be nice.

Hey,
For now, there is no way to do that. Sorry!
However, it’s planned as part of the customizable SRS feature that I’m working on. You’ll be able to set up how many levels you gain and lose separately on every SRS level.

It will take a while though!

Also, it’s not a big deal, but I’d prefer you use the Houhou thread instead of creating separate threads for anything related to Houhou. It’s easier for me and other users to follow. :slight_smile:

Whoops sorry

sorry if you already know this and im just stating the obvious but as for right now you can click “edit” and set the level by clicking the level icons after you get it wrong (or right)

horusscope said... sorry if you already know this and im just stating the obvious but as for right now you can click "edit" and set the level by clicking the level icons after you get it wrong (or right)
 But i'm too lazy to do that.

Yeah that’s a lot of manual work.