Holiday Studying

@riccyjay
My friend just put that on snapchat yesterday! I was wondering where it was!

Have fun travelling~ Golden Week travels are super fun - you get to meet people from all over who are out to make the most of it! Super busy though…

@AnimeCanuck
No Starbucks here in the inaka friend! Or anywhere with free wifi lol But thats good to know!

I study at work with my laptop. But one of my workplaces doesn’t have anywhere I can charge my laptop, so putting anki on my phone and using my portable battery will help a lot there. Thanks for the tips~

I agree 100% with this. Japanese is more than a hobby for me, but I’m not going to beat myself up over not studying. Vacation time is for vacationing, but if I have some extra time to study (like being on the train), there’s no harm in using it.

I’m also gonna steal the scented face masks idea because damn the ojiisan in front of me last time was something else. Probably wouldn’t have noticed so much if he hadn’t fully reclined to the point he was almost lying on me, but oh well…

1 Like

You’re welcome. Too bad there are no hotspots available for you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.