Hide Blockers

gth99 said... Who currently has lessons pending, and wants to be a guinea pig?
 Waves all ten tentacles.

I will install it and test it in the morning, when I will be leveling up. Thanks so much!
gth99 said... Well, here's a link to a script that I think will do what you're looking for.

But, this thing has not been tested, so use it at your own risk!

Let me know if it works or if there are any problems.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/407987

Sweet - I really need one of these! Thanks!

Works just fine except it doesn't change the first item on the queue -- for instance if you have 5 kanji lessons lined up and you hit the "vocab first" button, item #1 will still be kanji but the rest will be vocab. Not a big issue, I just thought I'd let you know. 

(An easy work-around is to keep refreshing the lessons page until you get a vocab in the #1 slot and *then* push the button. ;) )

Yeah, that behavior is in the original script, too.  I’ll give it some thought.  Glad to hear it generally works, though!

kimera said...
gth99 said... Well, here's a link to a script that I think will do what you're looking for.

But, this thing has not been tested, so use it at your own risk!

Let me know if it works or if there are any problems.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/407987

Sweet - I really need one of these! Thanks!

Works just fine except it doesn't change the first item on the queue -- for instance if you have 5 kanji lessons lined up and you hit the "vocab first" button, item #1 will still be kanji but the rest will be vocab. Not a big issue, I just thought I'd let you know. 

(An easy work-around is to keep refreshing the lessons page until you get a vocab in the #1 slot and *then* push the button. ;) )
 As far as I can tell you can select another item and then use the script and it will reorder the rest. The limitation seems to be that you can't reorder the currently selected item.

Yeah, because the selected item is already being displayed and waiting to be answered, so to change that one is a lot more complicated.  I’m sure there’s a way to do it, but I guess it was difficult enough that alucardeck decided to punt on it, and I don’t have any more insight on the solution than he did.

Looks like it works. Thanks for the script!

I’m staying on level 10 until my Uni semester is over, so this lets me easily finish off my unlocked vocab, without opening the flood gates of level 11.

Cheers!

gth99 said... Yeah, because the selected item is already being displayed and waiting to be answered, so to change that one is a lot more complicated.  I'm sure there's a way to do it, but I guess it was difficult enough that alucardeck decided to punt on it, and I don't have any more insight on the solution than he did.
 Honestly, it's such a minor issue, I wouldn't worry about it.  :)

Thanks so very much!! I sort of bottomed out in this level and want to spend more time with it. I really appreciate it!

I’m happy that it seems to be working out, and that people are finding it useful!

Edit –  but here’s a better one: /t/WaniKani-Lesson-Ordering-II/4812/1