Hi there. Is there such site like or with WaniKani?

Here is an idea, but I don’t know if this excits or not!? Does this site has another site but only for large amount of vocabulary and only easy way to remembering them is like this site telling a story to help you to remember better. Well, get back with me if there is a site like that please or just make a site if you see this Wanikani team! Bye thanks. Just give me a link if there such site.

Not that I know of, and if there was, I’d say that’d be quite an impressive feat. There are so many words in Japanese that it would be very difficult to make mnemonics for every single one. Also again with the “useful vocab” thing, the site may teach you vocab that you won’t use very often, if at all, and may not teach vocab that you will want to use often. Every single one of us have different lifestyles and as such our vocabulary differs very much.
I think it’s pretty unrealistic to expect the WaniKani team, or anyone for that matter to attempt such a thing. If you’re proficient enough in kanji and grammar, learning new vocabulary shouldn’t be too big of a challenge. If you have a hard time remembering certain vocab words, make up your own mnemonics! I’m not that creative myself, but when I find I have trouble with WK’s mnemonics I make up my own. It doesn’t have to be overly complex, even just something simple will do.

I was pondering the same thing, actually. The main issue for me, though, is not so much the mnemonics as simply knowing what words I ought to learn…

Anki isn’t as beautiful and user-friendly as Wanikani but if you’re just looking for premade vocabulary decks, it’s probably the way to go. It’s a free to download program and it uses SRS just like Wanikani. It’s also really easy to make your own decks.

https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/japanese%20vocab

If you have a Windows PC, you might try HouHou (http://houhou-srs.com/).

It has a built in SRS system inspired by WaniKani, and a Kanji and Vocab dictionary that includes words WK doesn’t (like swears).

Whenever you see a word you don’t recognise, you can add it to SRS to learn.

I don’t know. I think it looks pretty good.

Is this one of your decks? Or you’re just showing the template?

Technically the answer to both questions is yes.

The picture is from my personal deck.

I didn’t know you could change the template on Anki haha

This is good info :sunglasses:

wow, that looks utterly amazing. i would have no idea how to make anything like this.

@stargatekitten @Hamigakiko

If you want to try it out I provided it for the community some time ago.

Here’s the link - [So Much Vocab!]

thank you!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: