Hi Orientophiles!

I’m a new user here. Can’t really get the layout of the website here. It doesn’t display any new lessons! :confused:

In short, you have to wait 4 hours.

6 Likes

hello! i am mexican, and i work in the japanese company

Hello! I’m from switzerland, and i just learn japanese because i love japan and the shape of kanji in themselves. They’re so beautiful!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m from Malaysia and I’m currently doing an internship in Japan which lead me to Wanikani. Hoping to learn more things from WK and the community, keep up the good work!

みんなさん、こんにちは!I’m new here :slight_smile:

hello there!!

Hello everyone!

Wow. Maybe we should rename this the ‘Thread of Blinding Success and Perseverance’.

20 Likes

成功と我慢と言えば、リッキジェイ先輩、60レベルおめでとうございます!

1 Like

Hello! I have just returned from a trip to Japan and want to keep the country close to my heart, so I decided to learn the language for future trips!

3 Likes

hi i am from the netherlands and i want to learn japanese becous i realy like the anime and want to understand it more

Hello, I’m living in South Carolina. I’ve had a desire to learn Japanese since I was little and I have finally decided to give it a go.

はじめまして!im excited to be a part of this community :slight_smile: my goal is to be able to visit japan without relying on a translator and to communicate with japanese people online & stuff ~

1 Like

Hello everyone! Very excited to start WaniKani!

hello, I’m getting the same problem. I don’t know what to do with it

Hi! Have you read the Guide and FAQ? They’ll explain your lesson situation.

2 Likes

What even is this title.

8 Likes

Hola desde Argentina.

philes just means you love something, not necessarily sexually (though usually obsessively so /shrug)