Hi, I don't like WakiKani

I hate WakiKani, it keeps me awake at night waiting in anticipation for the next day to come so I can do my lessons/reviews. note: i’m getting addicted help

56 Likes

Get out while you can!

30 Likes

It won’t get better with time.

11 Likes

This is only the beginning @brennanisnot5. Keep going forward, if you dare… :ghost:

6 Likes

Don’t worry. Eagerly waiting for reviews will transform in dread after a few levels.

22 Likes

Me in the regards of the WK Community :slight_smile:

(and i can’t seem to find any way out… am i in durtle heaven yet?)

seriously, i get restless whenever i close all the tabs with wk/community :cold_sweat:

7 Likes

WakiKani o:<

32 Likes

It’s true it won’t get better it sometimes gonna feel like years before you go up to the next level… just wait, keep going… ocuppy yourself with other things… come back in a day or two sometimes… haha

2 Likes

Waki*Kani

*わき

43 Likes

so true lol

1 Like

Blasphemy!

5 Likes

I don’t like WakiKani either - it’s just a cheap ripoff of WaniKani. Made by the same people who made Abibas and Rodex.

37 Likes

hehehehehe i came on here to make a similar joke. Tee hee

4 Likes

:upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! You must be Australian, right? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Make an increasing number of side accounts so you can constantly be doing lessons and reviews :thinking:

2 Likes

I am only reading this to find out what WakiKani is.
The truth was more shocking than I expected!

1 Like

Heya,

Don’t worry, currently you’re probably gasping for reviews, but over time your workload steadily increase to a point where you will have a review basically anytime you look at your phone :wink:

Good luck on your reviews!! :blush:

2 Likes

this is a big brain moment

2 Likes

The key is to stay up all night, waiting for the reviews. Sleep is for the unmotivated.

7 Likes