Help for understanding a sentence

Recently I started reading 政宗くんのリベンジ since it was in this thread and I’m having a bit of trouble understanding certain sentences like this one :

あんたらがいたいけな俺に端から甘味と油分を与えいった結果 どうなったかわかってるだろうか?

あんたら : You
いたいけな : ???
俺 : Me
端から : As soon as
甘味 : sweets
油分 : oil content
与えいった : Gave
結果 : Outcome
どう : What
なった : Became
わかってる : Understand
だろう : ??

If I try to assemble to sentence it gives something like : Do you understand what I would become if you give me sweets and oily food ?

However, there’s plenty of words omitted in this sentence and no conditional (at least I think) in original sentence. Making me confused

So could you please help me decipher this sentence and help me understand what I didn’t ?

I’m not sure either but with my dictionary I got:
いたいけ: (adj-na)
innocent, helpless, tender

I picked up the first three volumes in this series the last time I was in Japan but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet! I’m glad to see there’s somebody else reading it. Just a side note, sorry I can’t make heads or tails of the sentence ether.

I would try to break the sentence up into chunks.

Original: あんたらがいたいけな俺に端から甘味と油分を与えいった結果 どうなったかわかってるだろうか?

Broken Down: あんたら (you) が (subject marker) いたいけ(幼気 I think)な (helpless) 俺 (me) に (to/towards) 端 (end/origin - need context) から (from) 甘味と油分 (sweetness and oil…?) を (direct object marker) 与えいった (gave) 結果 (result) どうなったか (essentially “what happened to thing”) わかってる (know) だろうか? (I wonder?)

Do you know what happened as a result of you giving 甘味と油分(seriously, what?) from the end to me who’s so helpless?

Kind of awkward, sorry! I’m sure someone can do better.

Its like saying “Dont you understand what would’ve happend to my tender self if you were to have given me oily and sweet stuff from the start?”

Keep in mind, I am by no means an expert and all of this is just what I THINK. With that in mind, here is my thought process

あなたら が so the first part tells us that whats about to come next is referring to you (plural)
いたいけな 俺 に so いたいけな is modifying the “me” and に tells us something will be heading “towards us”

端から tells us that it will they are talking about “from the start”

甘味と油分を与えいった tells us what they would be doing from the start. Giving sweet and oily things.

結果 is result or outcome

どうなった past tense of どうなる meaning like “what it would have become”

か marks the thing before it as a question clause

わかってるだろうか? is the enduring state for 分かる + だろう (which is like right)+ the question marker か

That sounds infinitely better than what I had.

If you have any questions about any one of those points (or doubts), don’t hesitate to ask. Happy to (try to) help

Thank you for your answer, it definitely helped