Heimdall support

Heimdall Application Dashboard is a dashboard for all your web applications. It doesn’t need to be limited to applications though, you can add links to anything you like. There are no iframes here, no apps within apps, no abstraction of APIs. if you think something should work a certain way, it probably does.

Heimdall is a web app that you can run in your web server and you can add bookmarks to a custom start page.

I added Wanikani support to heimdall as an “enhanced app”.

The bookmark will fetch the number of pending lessons and reviews in queue. The wanikani api key is needed.

Let me know what you think.

1 Like

I’ll have a look once I’m behind a computer :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What is Heimdall? I looked through the project site but it didn’t help. I don’t understand what it is useful for.

1 Like

It’s a web app you can run in a web server ( or raspberry pi + docker) and allows you to have a custom start page with links to websites you like.

Oh in that case it will be a bit harder to check out :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But why would you use WK, which is itself a webapp, through your webserver instead of connecting to WK from your client terminal?

That’s the part I’m not getting. If you’re running a server then you’re connecting to it from another computer, right?

1 Like

Just think it’s a bookmark displaying the number of lessons/reviews available

1 Like