Heatmap Stories! (WaniKani Activity Chart)

I messed up and signed in on my phone browser! It ruined my plan to jump from 3 to 60!

chiya-frustrated2

15 Likes

Two weeks before me yet six levels over me? you make me look bad! well I guess my story here is “hey look I’m six levels behind”
really though it’s great finding someone who started about the time i did

Reviews

Lessons

4 Likes

6 to 60 would still be fun though! Opposite of what @Leebo did if you can make it in one go! =D

7 Likes

If it stays stuck again I’ll leave it.

5 Likes

wani for breakfast and kani for lunch :yum:

2 Likes

4 Likes

O! The level up update is active! =D

I’ve switched around a bit what my schedule is, but generally I do 7 day blank so keep them on the same :wink:
The current level up timing is the most optimal I’ve tried, so if I ever take a break again I will start up on the same schedule again after the break =)

I can see level 30-42 from before the reset :rofl: (seen on January-April 2018, in the empty lessons (cause lessons doesn’t do the same))
lvl 1-29 from before the reset only shows in it’s new place, but the levels I have yet to catch up on shows in its old place, fun!
They will all be gone shortly :wink:

2 Likes

Straight line! :grin:

33 Likes

9 Likes

Woah. Mind-bogglingly consistent. You have to do reviews at the same time every single day and hardly get any wrong. For an entire year. Super impressive. “Powerpuncher” suits you.

4 Likes

It took me a while to get into a proper rhythm, but eventually Thursday and Sunday became my regular Lesson days… (and then the fast levels arrived and messed everything up grumble grumble)

(oh yea- I just remembered the minimum time was 8 days when I started, so that also explains some of the drift at the beginning)

12 Likes

It has been quite a dedicated 17 months for me. I basically have studied at least 2 hours per day every day. I have had a little bit of a gap in jan and feb because I was awfully ill last year and couldn’t concentrate, much less study.

I feel a bit bad about the graph being less consistent than I’d like it to be, I blame my full time job for that :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Let’s see if I can do it too :crabigator:

7 Likes

So satisfying, i feel like now i can die in peace

3 Likes

Almost straight line :smile:

13 Likes

Big story time right here, I made an account, and then I did things and here we are today oh boy what a journey !

19 Likes

You can get a lot more wrong than you migh think. Especially in the first half of the level. You just have to make sure to reach 90%. :stuck_out_tongue:
I explain my method in my level 60 thread if you are interested.

That’s as straight as it’s going to get! xD

5 Likes

Right, maybe I could just say “straight lineS” :thinking: :rofl:

3 Likes

I just broke mine…

… good thing I know what to change back. I’ve done more reviews than that, honestly!

7 Likes

I’m not one for streaks but lately I’ve been doing better lol. From 09/2017 until 08/2018 I was studying in Japan and kind of didn’t wanikani (blasphemy)

8 Likes