Haven't been doing reviews for about a week due to war in Ukraine

For what it’s worth, I saw some news in Polish media (recently, today included) about Belarus opposition. But I realize there’s not enough awareness, and it doesn’t change experiences of your friends.
Personally I can’t fathom how it is even possible to forgot about 2020’s protests and it makes me furious.

3 Likes

Man are at war 93% of human history. That is a fact. Not everyone cherish freedom, love and happiness. And, not everyone know how to respect life and live in peace. God bless Ukraine and her people. Bring them love, courage and stillness. Amen. :heart: :pray: :relieved:

5 Likes

…There’s a vacation mode?? Am I the only one who didn’t know? lol

I’ve had my reviews go to over 900 like 3 times in the last year. The past couple months were the first I’ve been rededicated since like last May. And a big reason I couldn’t bring myself to get back into it was the 900 reviews.

EDIT: And you can even change how many Lessons you get at once!? Good thing I’ve got the Lifetime Membership now, because I’ll still be finding new features in like 20 years lol

6 Likes

We remember though that Poland, along with Lithuania and Ukraine, provided great assistance for those of us who fled the country, so I’m not getting bitter, and I’m really grateful to everyone who still remembers us as resistance heroes, not war supporters which we never were

I was really delighted to see this huge article in Japanese about the Belarusian protest art. I’ll leave it here in case anyone’s interested (or wants to practice Japanese:)

8 Likes

Oh, I think you have every right to get bitter regardless.

Thanks for sharing the article!

2 Likes

Yes ,this war is so awful! :sob: :cry:
400 seems overwhelming, but one by one you can be a winner.
We all can send our good thoughts and wishes for this conflict to end and for peace among all.
Also, that you can back on track with your efforts at improving yourself therefore contributing to a better world.
ganbarimasu :smiley:頑張ります

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nuclear war isn’t allowed to break out until I reach level 60.

6 Likes

… Okay now nuclear war is allowed to happen.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Stop all this white-on-white violence!

1 Like

Are you safe? Where are you now?

3 Likes

1 Like

Guys, I’m back! And done with about half of my reviews that I had in queue. The suggestion to go into vacation mode was what really made this possible. Aside from that, I’m overwhelmed by all the well wishes and support! My family and I are all safe, thank you everyone, even if I don’t reply to you individual messages.

9 Likes

Yay I’m so happy to hear you and your family are safe! I’m glad the vacation mode made coming back less overwhelming and stressful!

3 Likes

That is fantastic news. Let’s hope this all ends soon, with a positive outcome for your country.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.