Have you leveled up in February? We need your help

Didn’t actually count the steps - it’s just what sounded nice. But if you like: screenshot, open editor, paste, crop, save, upload. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How about two steps?

4 Likes

What OS are you on, and what tool is that?

Windows 10; the program is called ShareX.
It’s what I used to make the gif as well. All activated with hotkeys.

3 Likes

Well, in any case, two hours until I can hit level 45. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I’m down to level 52 now.

4 Likes

So you have 3 or 4 messages we don’t have yet? Can you please share them with us?

I could find this in the HTML comments:

<!-- Norman the wizard! Also happens to be the only wizard in the city. =E2=80=9CUnconventional and non-mainstream spells=E2=80=9D are his special= ty. –>

can vouch for shareX! had to get a replacement for puush when that went down the drain and sharex has been ace

1 Like

Also 2 steps on MacOS except you don’t need a third-party program. (FWIW)

(Although I don’t think I could take a screenshot while simultaneously doing a screen recording as @Kumirei did.)

On win10, it’s roughly 3 steps without installing anything. Run ‘snip’ (which is built in), capture a region, and paste.

1 Like

All letters are there to make
DURT WE BURN WE RISE DESCEND FOREVER
but, then the RI (level 58) would need to be put between levels 42 and 44, which makes only borderline sense. Also, the above is not the password, at least not in all caps.

While I do see where you’re coming from in this, I rather feel like we’ve still got so many levels missing that you’re reaching a little…

there is no end to this jiddle

4 Likes

Do we already have a partial sequence for the story somewhere?

It’s on the spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b594hcK9QqmNumnWpbAAeUEQ8QBMSOl6Yu7jdOw-PXU/edit#gid=194655646

"DURTWEBURN" # is almost certain from level 1 - 18
"WER" and " ISED" # is pretty likely as well, we need to wait for an "I I" tuple to confirm
"FOREVER" # is pretty certain at this if we assume there is a linebreak typo for level 37 and we know R is at the end
# This leaves a 7 letter word beginning with D that could contain the following letters
'V E Q G C S N H D'
'N D' # Another clue is there could be either a N D pair or a
'H V' # pair in the final word, and descend makes a good candidate.
'M R' 'I E' 'I I' 'V F' 'N ? ? W'  # missing tuples to confirm the theory

4 Likes

I need permission to access that?

I may have pasted you in the wrong link, try again here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b594hcK9QqmNumnWpbAAeUEQ8QBMSOl6Yu7jdOw-PXU/edit#gid=194655646

Ah, better

I leveled up to 41:

Hi paperbagchild

You’re in the 天国 Levels now. You went through the pain, then death, then hell… so now you deserve ten levels of paradise, don’t you think?

What paradise awaits you? 蛍 (firefly), 券 (fist), 虎 (tiger), and most importantly, 鉢.
unnamed
Lesson, Review, Review. 🐝

Love,
Koichi

2 Likes