Have you leveled up in February? We need your help

Dangit, I was 3 minutes too late haha

1 Like

I just reached level 38 and received an email…
but I’m not sure what to do with it :sweat_smile:
Is this the right thing?

6 Likes

Can you paste the text instead of just a snapshot?

1 Like

Yes, sorry! :sweat_smile:

Koichi <!-- =E2=80=9C=E2=80=98Every durtle=E2=80=99 isn=E2=80=99t the realm=E2=80=99s g= reatest swordsman,=E2=80=9D said Ugly Brodo. =E2=80=9CYou have my sword, Ca= ptain Bottomfingers." =E2=80=9CQuite so,=E2=80=9D replied Bipple. =E2=80=9CAnd you have Bipple=E2= =80=99s nipples. We should take the password by force. We have been attempt= ing this jiddle for weeks with no progress to speak of." -

6 Likes

Yaay, more clues story! :DD

Hiiiii I got this for level 42 but I’m confused on what to do with it, I’ll just…put this…here…?

text form

Koichi <!-- =E2=80=9CYou have any tips for folks like us? Advice, maybe?=E2=80=9D said = Bipple. =E2=80=9CRight now all I can say about that is this: Don=E2=80=99t panic,= =E2=80=9D said the durtle. –>

oh lol I said the same thing as @Whologist kouhai. high fives

9 Likes

I still haven’t gotten one. feels left out :sob:

3 Likes

We need one for level 41, so maybe you’ll get that one? :wink:

rfindley already snatched the only level (57) I’d have had any chance in helping with. So I’m back to being useless.

1 Like

ごめんなさい :bowing_man:

I was afraid to skip 57 since not everyone seems to be getting emails. (in fact, I didn’t get one for 54, so…)

In hindsight, I could have held onto the clue until you leveled up. I’ll probably do that for a few more levels since it looks like we have people filling in a lot of gaps in the upper levels today.

1 Like

No worries. It would have sucked if you skipped it and I didn’t get the email.

1 Like

Didn’t get the email after toggling, but I got to 42 in July.

I’ve been sitting at 40 for a while to try and whittle down my review load, but I’m planning to start leveling up again soon and I see 41 is a level that we need the message for. Thing is, I’ve never gotten one of these emails. I have the option turned on but all I get is periodic “lessons and reviews” updates. Are they a new feature?

Before I move on, is there a way to ensure that I get the next one?

1 Like

Thanks for posting that blurred. I hope I receive that email later today :crossed_fingers:, but if I level up and don’t get it, I’ll come back to see what I missed.

@rfindley, thanks for posting the link to the Golden Burn script. Looks shiny!

2 Likes

With what we have now one can puzzle together the following:
DURT WE BURN WE RISE D____FOREVER___

3 Likes

I have 54 covered (and maybe 55 in a few days if no one gets to it in time?) but unfortunately I don’t seem to be getting any emails. I’m still confused about something, when did these emails started being sent? I don’t ever recall receiving a “Level Up” email even though I’ve been here since more than a year ago. (I do receive those WK emails from Koichi every once in a while, and of course I did check my spam folder, but nothing)

2 Likes

It seems to be a very recent addition. Toggle the email setting Account > Wanikani related emails twice, maybe you‘ll get it.

I toggled that 6 times hours ago, so maybe I’ll just have to wait :sweat:
That, or some people just don’t receive them for some reason.

1 Like

The last addition (level 35) has no line break - if we jump the L and consider the E as a new paragraph one gets indeed FOREVER, and the last letter would be R - so this could very well be the last word of the message.

1 Like

@Pep95 fixed the line break on another thread, but I can’t edit it in the doc :sweat_smile:

1 Like