Have you leveled up in February? We need your help

HAHA!
I did all of my lessons within the hour following my level up!

1 Like

Or reset to level 15 or 18 :wink:

1 Like

We already have 18 actually :thinking:
It’s just that nobody updated the first post.

Ah, okay, than only 15th is left out of the lower levels?

1 Like

and that we don’t need as well because the initials are given by the surrounding messages :wink:

5 Likes

When we get something to match the N from #23 it will read DURTWEBURN - I wrote the function with some assumptions about how I had been formatting the spreadsheet that someone promptly went and subverted :stuck_out_tongue:

I updated the function to present the result ‘better’ (but it will still not show unmatched tails, like the n). I (or anyone else :smiley:) can work it a little more to display it in a more intuitive way. But in practice, this function is basically useless until we have a more complete data set anyway and is really just supposed to be a convenience to read once we are near the finish line :slight_smile:

current output:
DURTWEBUR____IRNGH_Y_REV____________D
WIDTGINIIEDBE____DFOP_VE___________K

e: (by subverting the formatting i was doing, i mean someone was splitting up the unconnected story chunks which is very helpful in practice, just not for lazy coding)

2 Likes

But don’t you want to know the full story? :open_mouth:

That’s the post, if someone wants to update (I’d do it, but I’m on my phone, which makes editing very error prone)

1 Like

I’m trying to read the google doc and understand how you crazy people got that:DDD
Thank goodness we have all of you:D

2 Likes

I’ve updated the wiki post, just didn’t do it after adding it to spreadsheet :o

past time for me to turn in, good night fellow durtventurers

2 Likes

Is it a condition to level up in February ?

1 Like

I leveled up on 14th to 54. Tried turning the setting off and on. Now we wait for the email.

7 Likes

Got the level 47 message! Sounds interesting :laughing:
Level%2047%20Message

Copiable version

Excludes the first line with “Koichi <!–”

=E2=80=9CSeems to be a simple Caesar cipher,=E2=80=9D said Norman.
=E2=80=9CDon=E2=80=99t Panic=E2=80=A6 that was the advice we got. Shift the=
letters by 42 and=E2=80=A6 voila, the password is ‘crabigators eat butts.’=
"

I’ve also been having issues receiving the previous level email (toggling didn’t work). I decided to change my email to a new one and then toggle, but it still didn’t work. I just leveled up about an hour ago and received the level up email on my old email account and not the new email that I put in. Not sure if it’s a lag in the system or something else :thinking: Anyway, hope this helps with the puzzle!

6 Likes

No, I got the email despite leveling up in December. It can be triggered by turning the setting to receive emails from WK off and then back on, but it seems that it doesn’t work for everyone.

2 Likes

I did toggle with the settings, so now I just wait.

2 Likes

Ooooooh that’s what the don’t panic was referring to… I just brute forced the shift until I got a sentence…

8 Likes

They sure love hitchhikers guide xD

1 Like

Maybe we can get an answer to @eGoooott too!!!

6 Likes

Expectation reaches paroxism

3 Likes

I’ve leveled up 4 times (47-50) this month.
Sadly I only got an email for level 50 after toggle it off and on again.
Here you go,

=E2=80=9CZebras?=E2=80=9D Norman asked quizzically. =E2=80=9CDo you have ma=
ny zebras seeking descension?=E2=80=9D
=E2=80=9CEvery once in a while,=E2=80=9D replied the durtle after a moment =
of thought.

8 Likes

koichi
This was in my E-mail for leveling up to level 15. I dunno if you already have this clue or not, but I’ll just leave it here.

8 Likes