Hard Gay NSFW!

I cannot believe that the text says “he’s not as bad as you think, go check him out”. If I had gotten caught at that moment, it would have been insta-HR for me. Please please do NOT “check him out” at work!

Was just trying to get an image in my head to help with the kanji reading, and instead scared the crap out of myself. We don’t joke about that stuff around here. Screw you Tofugu!

Hard Gay and wife

Why are you using WK at work, that’s your own fault.

Though you could work a little on the delivery, it is a fair warning to give. It’s not uncommon to be doing wanikani in a public space and I found myself laughing out loud at the mnemonics many times before having to explain myself to those around. I was definitely intrigued by the Hard Gay mnemonic and found this warning useful. No need to tell anyone to screw themselves though.

Honestly, I wouldn’t even try to search a combination of hard and gay at work because of the potentially nasty results. Tofugu said he wasn’t as bad as you think not he is SFW.

You’re assuming you didn’t get flagged by IT by putting “hard gay” into their proxy logs. Even now, HR might be talking about what to do about you. Probably not, though.

But maybe. Point them our way, we’ll back up your story.

And if a cute IT guy smiles at you, that might be why.

WaniKani’s mnemonics are perilous. Today at work they almost caught me when I was looking at the deer of Nara.

Although one time I accidentally sent the 乱交 sentence to the wrong person. :joy:

wk is definitely nsfw. better to use your own device on your own connection, if you want to do it at work.

a nsfw warning would be nice tho.

I’m going to take this chance to point out that I associate Hard Gay more with his フォオオオオ! catchphrase than せいせいせい so I think they should change the mnemonics to accommodate that.

Meanwhile… on a random lesson