Halfway post!

I hit level 30 last night so here is my post(s)
Thanks!

hope i did this right…

44 Likes

You say you’ve reached 30 but I only see 12 posts… :disappointed:

12 Likes

tenor (1)

10 Likes

when he lyin :roll_eyes::raised_hand:

GOOD JOB HALFWAYYYYY :tada:

6 Likes

Agreed. Plus - what are the posts halfway towards ? I can’t see over the hill. Its possible the post picture is just coincidental - perhaps @IgorTheGreat you are celebrating reaching halfway in wanikani with a post, but also reaching the half way post during a walk - potentially reaching post 12 out of 23?

But seriously - congratulations ! already a big achievement. And it looks like you’re going at a good pace ! See you at sixty friend. :slight_smile: :handshake:

5 Likes

Halfway TO the post! It looks closer but you know how those darn cameras are these days

5 Likes

Actually timewise the halfway level is level 27.75, because there are more fast levels after level 30 than before. So, you are already a few steps past the halfway mark timewise! :slight_smile:

(here's the math if you're interested)

Let’s say a fast level takes 3.5 days at full speed, a normal level 7 days (for this calculation only the 2:1 ratio matters).
There are 15 fast levels: 1-2,43-44, 46-47 and 49-60

You need to get 59 level ups to reach level 60, since you start at level 1.
15*3.5 + 44*7 = 360.5 days total WK study to get to 60. half is 180.25 days

After 7 days you are level 3 (two fast levels, 7 days), plus 173.25/7 = 24.75 level ups giving level 27.75, which is half of WK timewise.

6 Likes

i thought i was halfway and then i installed the real level script and cried a bit:

i’ve got a very similar photo somewhere: make me feel like i could hop from one post to another… and i could… if i were an anime character!

2 Likes

Unfortunately my inner anime character would be something more like this

source

5 Likes

Congrats! Keep with it!

1 Like

Yay! Good job keep it up!

1 Like

素敵な駄じゃれですね!(笑)

Congratulations! I am right there with you. Hope to see you in the endzone soon.

1 Like

頑張りましょう!!:man_student::man_student:

1 Like

お祝い Igor san :grin:

Your Wanikani skills are no less compared to your meme skills :wink:

Keep Rocking :metal:

tenor112

tenor113

2 Likes

I promised myself i wouldnt cry but your words have touched me so :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
BlackMisguidedKingfisher-small

1 Like

that’s some convoluted way to undress!

1 Like

Please do not insult the way of my people

3 Likes

Man, I still remember the day that I reached that milestone as if it happened yesterday
But it was last Sunday

3 Likes

金曜日。。。日曜日。。thats a lot of びs! :honeybee::honeybee:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.