Gratitude - An Ode to the Wonderful Durtles

Tofugu’s Seaside

Today’s durtle is one of the Rockstars of our community. They love to eat Cod and can make a mouth-watering Okonomiyaki waffle. Their 創造 (creations) have had a positive impact on most of the WK users whether through wonderful articles on the Tofugu blog, heartfelt and handwritten letters for users, writing awesome code running in the background to make your life easier, making podcast episodes to improve your Japanese skills, sending replies to curious durtles or packing store orders with love. They do all of this and more and yet have more patience and love to spread in the community. It is none other than @TofuguKanae san :slight_smile:

I had a few interactions with Kanae san over the last few months and much more in the recent past. They are as kind and awesome as they appear to be. They may no longer be the “Official Happiness Officer” at WK but they still are the “Resident Happiness Officer” for all of us because when it comes to making people happy there are few people in this world who can measure up to Kanae san :grin:

Thanks for showering us with love in the same way you grow plants or make crafts :smile: We love your designs, coding, writing etc. and we love you too :smiley: Our 食欲 (appepite) for all things Kanae will never end :slight_smile: I bestow upon you the title of Megumi Durtle

Note: I hope you have sharpened your Ruby skills Kanae san. I am still waiting for your game where one can talk to the Crabigator and listen to his lessons :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes