Gratitude - An Ode to the Wonderful Durtles

“Let tenderness pour from your eyes, the way sun gazes warmly on earth”

- Hafiz

When I think of my interactions with this durtle, I get the above mentioned feeling in my heart. It is said “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” I know I am in good company because a majority of my interactions on this forum are with this wonderful durtle. They occupy the top spot on all my lists “Most Replied to”, “Most Liked By”, “Most Liked”. Today’s durtle is one of my closest and the best durtles I have had the fortune to meet :grin: It is none other than @ekg san :clap:

I met EKG san on the GIF thread. While we replied to each other’s gifs, we never really spoke to each other. On a fine day, EKG san took the initiative to send a few kind words my way on the Gliaawards thread. Thus began our journey on the forum. From nondescript conversations about Jams and shrooms to heartfelt conversations on life, I have had the pleasure of knowing EKG san.

I deeply admire EKG san. How much you ask? As much as Luffy admires Shanks, Naruto admires Jiraiya and Deku admires All Might. You can feel the warmth in their words when you are talking to them :blush: They are strong yet gentle and possess vast reserves of inner strength. There are very few people on this earth who can immediately put a cheerful smile on everyone’s face the moment they enter the scene, and EKG san is one of those rare durtles :smile:

EKG san is also a fun durtle to be around. They are one of the Big 3 Cats from the POLL family and one of the original reasons in my descent into Cataddict. Their artistic skills are top notch and they have a durtle army to boot. (In the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Do you recall that awe-inspiring image of Aragorn with his Army of Dead in Minas Tirith? Imagine something similar and replace the dead with durtles :smiley:) EKG san is such a badass and Kakkoi durtle, if you were to tell me they were the reincarnation of Avatar Kyoshi in all their glory, I would believe you :star_struck:

Their name is quite apt since they can relentlessly make your heart go Waku Waku and Doki Doki :grin: Beware of being around this durtle, because they can steal your heart :wink:

A single act of kindness led to a wonderful and fulfilling chapter in my life. Next time, do not hesitate to send an act of kindness, because you never know what could happen. It could be the start of something special :slight_smile:

Thank you for all your kindness and love EKG san. I bestow upon you the title of Kokoro Durtle

gifgit

10 Likes