Gratitude - An Ode to the Wonderful Durtles

Enticing Click Bait Durtle Title :stuck_out_tongue:

Top Reviews

It’s a manifestation of pure catness! :cat2: - trunklayer
Y-you’re my dad! - plantron
How do we know whether people like Glias’ posts or just Glias? -kumirei
Y-you’re a cat! - KyokaJiro (a post from the future :stuck_out_tongue: )

Now that I have Gliased for the first time, let me introduce you to today’s durtle :slight_smile: The music world has Queen Bey and the Wanikani world has Queen Cat aka @Glias san.

There is a reason Glias san is called the Queen. She is the person who started “The Cat Club” :slight_smile: and began the cat movement that embraced me years later turning me into a cataddict :stuck_out_tongue: (A serious condition where the recipient is addicted to cute cat images :heart_eyes_cat:)

Glias san eats culture for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She started threads like I can haz meme, Mobile Suggestion Game, GIFs only thread, The Nyaawards, The Gliawards, “Our Cherished memories, by the forum fam”, The 0/0 streak challenge etc. and each one of them became a movement strengthening the bonds among countless durtles over the years.

Glias san is the personification of the tenderness of a kitty. She is a gentle, cheerful, supporting and loving durtle. When she enters the thread you know that a cat pic is coming and a smile starts forming on your lips because you know it is going to the perfect cat picture for the moment. Talking to Glias san is going to make you feel fuwa fuwa :slight_smile:

It is not just durtles who are saved by her, she also literally saves lives in real life through her work. Glias san, thank you for all your efforts in the forum, we are all happier because of you. You are a fantastic durtle and even more than that, you are a fantastic person :innocent: Thank you for everything :bowing_man: :bowing_woman:

To answer Kumirei san’s question:
How do we know whether people like Glias’ posts or just Glias?
It’s both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I bestow upon you the title of NekoMegami Durtle

tenor(5)

10 Likes