Goodbye, WaniKani (for now)

So, I’m sure y’all know that I’m moving at the end of this week. I think this is the last day I’ll have with you guys (at least for now). I don’t know when we’ll get internet at our new place or if we’ll ever get it at all.

I wrote this song for @unyuu1, but I guess I’ll dedicate it to all of you:

Thank you, everyone who has encouraged me on this site. You’ll never know how much I appreciate you guys :blush: I truly hope I can come back soon! Also, listen to this:

If you can’t understand it, ask @Gsai for a translation or something :smile: I’ll try to stick around for the rest of the day, and I’m really sorry if I disappear. Once I’m gone, I’ll be gone for a while. Remember people, 平和と愛 :v::heart: Don’t do anything too crazy while I’m gone :wink:

20 Likes

15 Likes

Byyyyyyye! I hope you have an awesome time at the new place and it all goes well. It sounds like it will be an incredible experience (even though you’ll be left with no internet, gasp!). Thanks for joining in with us in the forums while you were able, and hope to see you around again soon :blush:

7 Likes

You better come back someday! We need someone who knows classical music for when we all enter ourselves in a quiz show!

But for real, make sure you’re keeping your brain stimulated with Japanese. If you stop, it’ll be seriously hard to get back into it later on. Also make sure to eat your greens! And wag your tail lots!

I’ll miss your input on the POLL thread, and I’ll miss your musical ‘discussions’ with @MikaelBaka. Wherever you’ll be, I hope you’ll be a good boy.

From the goodest boy,
さよなら

12 Likes

Best of luck to you, hon. Don’t stay away for too long!

3 Likes

Thank you!
Best of luck to you!
We’ll be waiting for your return!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m reading a book on Japanese grammar right now, and I think I’m going to buy a Japanese/English dictionary. I’ll make sure to do as you say! ^^

I’m surprised how much y’all actually care :smile: You guys are so nice

Ah, here comes old @Sirfred131 onto the scene. This should be interesting~

4 Likes

No matter how many poll threads you miss, there’ll always be another one waiting for you when you get back… But that’s no excuse to stay away for too long, so once you get internet again you’d better come back quickly, okay?

4 Likes

I had no idea.

8 Likes

I’ll come back as soon as I can!

5 Likes

We’ve never been online at the same time, so we don’t know each other, but good luck with everything and hope to see you again!

2 Likes

^^

com-resize%20(2)

12 Likes

La prima cosa che vorrei dire sarebbe che mi hai fatto contento con questa canzone. Nonostante che lui sia molto famoso fra gli italiani, non ci sono molte altre che lo conoscono. Ma, con quelle parole (nella canzone) anche mi hai fatto un po triste perche io ho realizzato che tu ci hai lasciato :cry: … spero che tutto farà meraviglioso per te ed i tuoi, e se hai bisogno qualcosa tu già sai che puoi ritornare qua. In bocca al lupo con tutto che farai! Ci vediamo presto ah

6 Likes

I come here to say goodbye to homeboy and you make me read French?!

chiya-frustrated2

Also, later @Midori-no-Sora. rokkawaveemoji

11 Likes

Take care of yourself 6FA6D3E8-3F72-4673-B681-F610BBAED074

9 Likes

Be safe mate :heart: You know where to find us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t see french :thinking:

2 Likes

And now you’re speaking in German!

chiya-hide

8 Likes
isn’t that italian?..
silly borxy borx :stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

Stop speaking Spanish, this is a Korean-learning website!

12 Likes