Get Yer WaniKani Stickers

Have you tried these? They are, in many ways, quintessentially Japanese.

I totally just “purchased” the colouring book. The bonus PDF is a nice surprise. Awesome!

Just the perfect thing to do during my graduate level classes… (tee-hee-hee.)

It’s free to Canada… Or at least Toronto. I can’t speak for places like Nunavut or small towns in Labrador.

That’s a first…Canada usually get screwed in shipping.

Bonus PDF?

Hehe, I miss Engrish.com…I used to spend my library period in highschool looking up all the new Engrish back in that website’s infancy…

The stationary and packaging section contained all of my favourites.

1 Like

: D

Yep!

I did. Twice.

Hah!

I didn’t even think of that!

I won’t do that to them. I didn’t see the “quantity” option… If I had it would’ve made a wacky gift for my sister.

Is that even possible? :scream:

Yeah… people just stamp a big sentence and think that’s a good t-shirt. Not that I have that much experience with the apparel biz (only with rugs honestly lol). I do think however that a smart design should use an attractive image to make a call for attention mixed with a small written idea that will make the t-shirt memorable. Not just one or the other.

I’m not a really big fan of those. I’m looking for something more subtle, non jokey shirt… basically something you would actually find in Japan. Something like this (which kind of reminds me an OBX shirt lol): https://imgur.com/C2hdnBc

Yeah, I agree. Those shirts seem like they overly draw attention to it being Japanese/jokey. Maybe it’s just because I’m not in my 20s anymore, but those shirts just don’t appeal to me at all.

1 Like

Wow, that shipping email is amazing.

Good thing I didn’t know it was so dangerous to order stuff beforehand. So the easiest way to save humanity is probably to not order from there ever again. But… stickers.

1 Like

I wish I knew about the discount code when I bought my stickers three weeks ago

It’s not free to Markham. Not much ($5) but not free. I guess it’s only free in Toronto proper?

i love tenugui!!

what about banished perverted watermelons, can you bring those back too?

7 Likes

Hmm… Maybe? I wonder why, though… Markham’s just North of Toronto.

… Weird.

Ok, I’ve ordered some stickers. So using my scale of 0 - “so much”, how much glitter will this personally drawn dog include? The glitter would probably hide the tear stains, just throwing that out there.

2 Likes

Haven’t decided, but chances are good.

2 Likes

zero, I’m afraid. If only I had known ahead of time, I could have filled your envelope with glitter too.

8 Likes

Yep, that sounds exactly like what I would do.