Get Yer WaniKani Stickers

2 Likes
1 Like

Probably - go ahead and email in hello@wanikani.com

2 Likes

Thanks, will do!

The only thing missing here is having @koichi take 100% off!

7 Likes

I did make the coloring book 100% off but that’s all you’re gonna get :angry:

13 Likes

16 Likes

Or like, super-cringey-but-in-a-good-way.

me too!

6 Likes

@koichi, any plans to restock the WK Tenugui?

1 Like

Also, waah, I was checking-out with my purchase ($25) but shipping was $10 (:scream:) to Singapore, so I couldn’t justify it to myself :confused:

I asked on Facebook and they said yes! Tenugui hoarders unite!

1 Like

yeah! Just, uh, haven’t gotten around to it. Was going to create a new design and order it along with a batch of the old design. You’ll have to give me 3-12 months, probably, to get this put together.

3 Likes

Does the sale on the Tofugu store also end on January 8?

It doesn’t say on the site where you ship to. Do you only ship to the states or is it international?

They ship internationally, but costs may vary. Apparently, it’s $10 to Singapore, and $5 to Japan…

1 Like

Thank you!~

*emphasis my own

And here I thought the Tofugu office was a happy-go-lucky place to work and play… Kochi you’re a tough taskmaster.

3 Likes

What an…interesting shipping notification email.

I’d be curious to see the reaction of someone who has no idea about Tofugu receiving their shipping number in the form of a dimensional prophecy, say a grandmother ordering something as a gift from her grandchild’s Christmas wish list.

2 Likes

I would love to have some cool Japanese tshirts that are more about the overall art/design and less focused on Japanese/kanji as well as NOT being animeish. I’ve literally found one decent one online. I’m sure they exist all over Japan but finding one online has proven to be difficult.