Genki Study Buddies - 「皆さんはGenkiを勉強しています」

Sounds Great lets do it :slight_smile: I’m good with 1 lesson a week, i’ll do lesson 1 recap today then we can start with lesson 2 Monday then we recap on Friday or Saturday and during the week we can also stay connected and talk about the lesson what do u think ?

let me know :):slightly_smiling_face:

I think we should also look at something like discord or email

1 Like

I have been procrastinating starting Genki 2 because I am actually starting to study Japanese at University in october and I’m not sure at what pace the lessons will go there. But I would enjoy if I could remain quite always ahead of university studies. If there is someone who also has to begin studying Genki 2, let me know! We could be study partners.

I’m in the process of moving this month, but I’ll set up something we can use in early October if that’s not too late.

2 Likes

Better late than never! I think a system that has voice chat capabilities would be great.
I also wouldn’t mind (re)doing pair/group exercises from previous chapters, if people are looking for study partners.

here we go! I created the discord server follow this link and u should be able to join it.

it does expire in a day so just let me know if it has I’ll re-invite u

I have also uploaded the audio files for all of lesson 1 in case u don’t have them :slight_smile:

Hey! It already expired. That was really fast. Can you send it again? :blush: Once I join we can probably add each other whatsapp/wechat or some other IM platform to communicate throughout the week.

here we go try that :slight_smile: let me know when u get on and just let me know what your username is so i can give u permissions

I’ve tried to join as well but it says the channel is locked? :frowning:

ya to keep it from trollers please give me ur username

Oh I see, it’s the same as here on WK.

Is it just me, or is it not possible to unblur that link without clicking into it? That… makes it kind of irritating, you just want to see what the link even is and you’re already being taken to it.

1 Like

I did blur it mostly so that only people that are interested can see it or at lest that was the idea behind it but it doesn’t seem to mater to much I can un-blur it :slight_smile:

I just mean, generally, usually an item with a spoiler tag on it is unblurred by being clicked on. But this unblurs AND clicks into the link in one action, since it’s a link I guess. They didn’t expect spoiler links.

must be i’m quite new to the bluing thingy so lol I might have messed it up also anyway it is now blur free :+1:

It’s not just you. I also find it irritating. It’s not the first time I’ve seen this. : /

I blame Discourse.

1 Like

If you click just right you can do it.

1 Like

本当に?

1 Like

I think the clickable part is the whole width of the line. So as long as you don’t click on the link you’re fine.

I accidentally found that you can unblur without going to the linked page by holding the control key while clicking.

1 Like

That’s interesting! Hmm…

EDIT: Yay! That works!