Garden Appreciation Thread

This is the first photo developed and scanned with my new old circa 1959 Olympus Pen S.

So nice that they have plants and cats there!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I have a mug that looks almost just like this with a small duck on the outside! :duck:

Found a picture:

2 Likes

This one has a small cat on the other side. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

2021-02-24-044841

4 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s been answered (I dindt scroll the whole post down) but I think this is a parasytic plant, that lives thanks to that beautiful Hedera Helix beneath it. This plants cant make the photosynthesis by themselves, cuz they lack clorophyl. I’ve seen others that live out of funghi :scream:
PD: I dont know how any of these is called in japanese, but I’d love to!

2 Likes

They are peonies!!! I didn’t realize peonies look like that when they’re first sprouting.

Lots of bulbs were planted in my garden. My garden technically isn’t mine and I didn’t do any of the planting, so I don’t know what new flowers we will have. But I guess I will see soon. ^o^

2 Likes

Long time no see! I hope to see some of your wonderful flower pictures here again. :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

oops they looked a lot like those plants I mentioned, my bad!

I hope to post some pictures of my garden (technically not mine because I don’t own the land) but I’ll be planting everything there :stuck_out_tongue: I have some 盆栽 (Bonsai, Ficus sp. mainly) and 椎茸 (しいたけ, Lentinula edodes)

2 Likes