yo what

EDIT: Am low iq

edit: this post never happened

If I double-quote, does she get bigger? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Aww,

1 Like

She’s smaller now :cry:

Still big for me. Just not bigger.

Yo @Naphthalene is there a Japanese website that has good example sentences? Like I noticed that goo doesn’t have that many and I’m sort of interested in making a quick link to take you to something that does. I think it’d be nice if I could make words more concrete for people doing prelearning.

1 Like

I read it too! I linked it in my reading resources thread and everything D:

1 Like

Hello it is I, nath.

Usually I use http://jp.wordmind.com/ or 英語例文検索 ~ビジネスメールや英文の手紙の文例~ - Weblio辞書, but I’m not sure if thats what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Holy God this opening paragraph. I’m dead.

So let’s talk about reading as a beginner. There are three beginner-friendly resources for getting started with reading as a beginner.

I’m just gonna go drop out of college again.

Wow, thank you Napthalene. I will be sure to check those links out, Napthalene. I hope Vanilla chimes in with his own resources too. I know he’s very knowledgeable on these kinds of subjects.

3 Likes

Isn’t he? I would go as far as to say that he is very knowledgeable with everything since hes such a smart and cool dude.

3 Likes

I’m just here to point out that I read it too

1 Like

I have been blessed with such wonderful pupils :sob:

3 Likes

どうも、拙者はVanillaと申し、よろしくお願致します。

I’d like to add that the sentences from weblio are translated in English, which is a plus, however they are often pulled from dubious sources. So I would give a fair warning about that. The sentences given with the main definition are fine, but you are left again with the problem that there are only few of them.

Other than that, I usually just google words. That gives me real life examples of usage + context.

2 Likes

I haven’t read it. I’m just a data wanker after all.

2 Likes

6 Likes

A data-stealing wanker.

I guess.

I’m not judging your hobbies.

How would that work though.

5 Likes

Judges Jeeper’s hobbies.

4 Likes

goes to read article

EDIT: I read it now. I’m going to ignore your advice and read 時をかける少女 in a few months anyway. :grin: (since I’m totally not at N2 grammar as you’re recommending)

3 Likes

@Raionus, was the really long article “a”, “an”, or “the”? I struggle with all three…

6 Likes