(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

The 魔女の宅急便2 and oreimo lists have them, if you want to get rid of the legal terms

1 Like

Thoughts on the new alchemizer:

• I really miss the “do it nerd” button

• I know I can easily flick back to the query menu to check, but it might be nice if the statistics menu had a small note somewhere of the frequency and list type because I have the memory of a turnip

• Might be nice if the arrows to flick between those two menus stayed in the same place on the page so that I can more easily flick back and forth between them

• The double arrow in the query menu between the books looks like it will swap the position of two books, rather than bringing up the option for you to change the one book. That’s partly because of the icon choice, but also because it sits equidistant between the two books rather than alongside the one it relates to.

• Is there no longer a “standard + overlapping” list option? That’s the one I use most.

• How is choosing the “kanji” list different from toggling the “kanji only” button? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m trying to add words to my lessons but for some reason there are some that get added and others that don’t, no matter how many times I try :thinking:

New Alchemizer or the old one?

It’s the hiragana-only button. I guess I could call it like jukugo or w/e

Me too tbh

2 Likes

New one.
For example I was able to add 中年 and 繰り返す but not 凄い nor 飛び込む.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll start looking into it

Idle thought…I would kinda like an option on alchemizer for listing ALL the words in the books chosen. In other words, say I was reading SAO 1 and 2, I would like a list that would have all words that appear in the course of those 2 books.

There is a good chance I am alone in this though so it probably is not worth changing, but since you are still not in ばんかい mode, I thought I would mention it at least in case other people were interested too.

2 Likes

@Raionus
The new screen for finishing reviews is pretty, but I can’t seem to find a way to check the list of items like before. (Especially wrong items, I do not usually check the correct ones)

I’ll add it back in then :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You’re the best :green_heart:

1 Like

@Raionus were you still thinking of adding the final oreshura books?

Why not. I can’t find any emails from you though (idk what happened to them), so you’ll have to resend the account info and stuff so I can get them.

Okay it’s back in. You can click the check or the x to expand them (tell me if that’s too annoying and if I should keep incorrect words open by default or smth).

1 Like

Sent~

also @Naphthalene it looks like amazon has been listening in

1 Like

That’s seriously 50 shades of kowai.
Not cool, Amazon.

@Raionus Playing around with the new alchemizer.
I noticed the admin custom list. Is it supposed to be public?

Realistically its prolly just a coincidence since they’ve been recommending something every day, but I thought it was funny.

1 Like

Okay, I just got some reviews and checked and it looks really nice :ok_hand:
The tooltip is great.
I’ll try later on my phone as well to see how it goes there.

1 Like

I just checked, but amazon is only recommending stuff I checked myself already :thinking:
(Basically whatever I looked up for floflo polls)

1 Like

Really? I had this recommended to me as well and I definitely dont remember looking at it lmao

1 Like

@Vanilla They’re up

2 Likes

Dayum boi you hayai af

also @Raionus the click to expand option for incorrect answers actually shows the correct answers in the after review summary thingy.

2 Likes