Friday October 7 2022 Content Updates

Happy Friday all!

Just a heads-up that from next week we’ll be posting these weekly content updates on Thursdays, rather than Fridays. See you all next Thursday! :wave:

Kanji

降りる (34) - Added “ascend” to the block list.

Vocabulary

受ける (9) - Added “to preserve” to the block list.

車両 (6) - Added “train carriage” to the allow list.

年頃 (45) - Added “adolescence” and “marriageable age” as alternative meanings, added “adolescent” and “puberty” to the allow list, updated the meaning and reading explanations, and replaced the context sentence with three new ones.

予想 (13) - Added “explanation” to the block list.

見抜く (27) - Added “to see something’s true nature” as the primary meaning, moved “to see through” to alternative meanings, added “to find out” to alternative meanings, added “to see true nature”, “to see someone’s true nature”, “to perceive something”, “to perceive”, “to see through something”, “to notice something”, “to notice”, “to see the truth” and “to find something out” to the allow list, updated the meaning explanation, and added two context sentences.

見極める (29) - Made “to get to the bottom of” the primary meaning, added “to identify something” as an alternative meaning, moved “to see through” to the allow list, added “to see through something”, “to get to the bottom of something” and “to see the truth” to the allow list, updated the meaning and reading explanations, and added two context sentences.

透き通る (42) - Updated the meaning explanation and added two context sentences.

相変わらず (17) - Added “as always” to the allow list.

今すぐ (5) - Updated the meaning explanation.

語る (10) - Fixed one of the collocation translations.

深夜 (12) - Added “deep night”, “late night”, “dead of the night”, and “dead of night” to the allow list.

14 Likes

Geez. You folks sure are getting awfully wordy. :roll_eyes:[1]

1. In case it wasn’t obvious, I’m joking. This was exactly what I requested, any wordiness is my fault! :smile: ↩︎

5 Likes

Madness. Madness.

5 Likes

Thanks Jenny-sama!

2 Likes

Thanks, bestie!

3 Likes

I’ll refer you to our rather wordy (but esteemed) advisers. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you Kumi, er Sayaka, er Jenny!
:smirk:

3 Likes