Free tofugu coloring book!

This should be included here:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/free-limited-time-video-game-give-aways-not-free-to-plays/34731

But you know, we didn’t sign up for WK because we wanted a bunch of free time to do things that aren’t Reviews

2 Likes

Quick work-up in MS Paint. Let’s just say we all know where this is going.

9 Likes

I just wanted to let people who might miss it and might want it know. If someone signed up just for doing lessons and reviews and has no interest in the community then they wont see my post anyways.
I didnt think of putting it in that post because its video games, this is a coloring book…

2 Likes

Do most of these paint programs have color filling? I hadnt thought of coloring it digitally tbh. Good idea!

1 Like

I was joking, sorry. Thanks for posting it by the way, I got mine because of it.

1 Like

MS Paint has had it for years. Can’t speak for more complex programs.

An artist I am not.

3 Likes

Oh lol sry it was a bit concealed for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Photoshop and Paint 3D have it for sure.

Totally not in a class with a teacher that doesn’t know what they are doing, where we have been using Photoshop or Paint 3D all semester lol

Although, if you can use Paint, just use Paint.

1 Like

I remember that! What a great game.

4 Likes

Gold stars for you

9 Likes

I want gold stars… wait, it’s Koichi kimself?
faints, praying that recently purchased Lifetime membership to the Crabigator is enough

2 Likes

Fixed that for you. MS Paint’s bucket tool provided hours of entertainment for us who were kids back in the nineties, before all these new-fangled “internet” and “smart phone” things.

It’s still around. Even gets updates once or twice a year.

Which is to say, much more frequently than EtoEto…

10 Likes

LOL lol LoL

EDIT: Breaking News

6 Likes

savage.

8 Likes

EtoEto will never come out because I can’t stop playing cookie clicker.

28 Likes

Just get a Razer…

2 Likes

neat!
btw i just discovered the Tofugu shop has 3 downloadable Japanese learning resources.
And they’re all on sale:

4500 Japanese Sentences (Translation Workbook)
Japanese Particles In Action (Grammar guide)
Japanese Names By Frequency List (+ excel spreadsheet)

https://store.tofugu.com/?category=Digital

1 Like

Just got my coloring book :smile: Thank you, WK!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.