Forums Banner Too Big?

Yeah it’s absolutely atrocious on mobile

3 Likes

It’s atrocious even on desktop. Don’t know what even happened and how it was let through.

1 Like

It shows we have a big community! :crabigator: Ain’t that noice :durtle_noice:

(Wouldn’t have noticed it because the regular tracker script seems to neutralize whatever is going on)

8 Likes

It looks completely normal for me on my computer (though it does look big on mobile)

:o is that why??
i just checked and turning off the regular tracker didn’t do anything, but turning all my scripts off did make the logo ~expand~ so ig it is bc of that

2 Likes

Do you use the Like Counter script? Try turning off both of those two

4 Likes

ah yeah I do, that did it

2 Likes

I highly doubt this was intentional. They were probably fixing/changing something else and it somehow broke the banner

They know. They don’t know how it will affect every single resource however. But on desktop it looks like crap.

That was the first thing I noticed lol

It objectively looks the worst on mobile, it literally blocks off stuff and stetches out because it doesn’t fit. However it also blocks off stuff on PC. It doesn’t work properly on nearly any device, so I feel like the only logical explanation is that this just straight up was not intentional

3 Likes

Ofcourse it wasn’t intentional. That wouldn’t make any sense. But it still is shit.

1 Like

Just sent an email to CS; hopefully they’ll get back to me today. Same, inflated stuff, cannot scroll. I was able to wrest back at least the ability to click on things by blocking elements of the page – this invisible one dead center, and the top banner. Scrolling using the slider vs trackpad input. :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh I think I misunderstood your previous reply! But yeah you’re right

1 Like

Oh wow your experience sounds extra buggy if you’re even having issues with scrolling, I hope they fix this asap

1 Like

My main issue with the big banner is that it blocks the buttons that take you back from the forum to the regular WK dashboard/lessons/reviews
I always felt those buttons were convenient

3 Likes

I feel the same @Student-Bunny. I used those dashbord etc. options as well to switch back and forth between my reviews and the community board and hope that they will be added back.

1 Like

@ekg i need a long legs durtle to make up for my height😢

2 Likes

To get it posted again? I sure can oblige! ^>^ just tell me in what thread to get it reposted?

1 Like

nah i js…need one

like a badge of honor or smth lmao😤

1 Like

Mine is also completely normal, no idea what everyone is harping on about…

3 Likes