(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

Ooh Erased, I was actually planning on watching the netflix series sometime. I actually have the script and was going to go through it and create a kitsun deck out of it whenever I have time. I was originally going to ask you to add it but I didn’t because I assumed you didn’t want to add dramas considering you haven’t added any yet. Since you have the anime I probably won’t bother with making my own deck since I assume the vocab of the anime and the netflix adaptation overlap quite a lot.

1 Like

The anime was better. :wink:

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to reply.
If I could only use one ever, I’d go with floflo.
If I could only use one in the short term, WK (until I’m done with it)

4 Likes

Omigosh, Aikatsu and Little Witch Academia? As soon as I find the time, I’ll get to crunching those lists. Thank you so much!

1 Like

さようなら。

7 Likes

Top 10 anime betrayals

9 Likes

Thankfully I don’t have to chose one :wink:

In practice, though, reading Japanese (especially books) is 90% of what I do in Japanese, and floflo can turn most of that into study time, which I appreciate. As long as new books (that I don’t mind reading) are added on a regular basis, I’m all set.

Kitsun has a lot of potential for me, and I have already a bunch of projects, but collecting data and making the cards is going to take a lot of time and efforts. Time I especially don’t have. So I would only be able to rely on community decks, which are (in general) less likely to fit my needs.

Honestly, the only one I want to get rid of at this instant is WK, but I’m finally about to reach the part that has kanji I want to learn, so it would be an incredible waste of time and effort to stop now.

6 Likes

Little did you know that I was in fact working for Anki all along

Better with sound

8 Likes

@Raionus I’m assuming you didn’t see this(which I guess answers my question about editing posts) so I’m mentioning it again now. It’s obviously fine if you don’t want to add manga too, but I figured I’d ask.

1 Like

Whoops I responded to you but didn’t give an explicit answer. Yeah, I’ll definitely add it.

1 Like

That was just the post about やがて君になる though. I did realise you were planning to add that, so the other part of my post(which I edited in later) was kind of more what I was wondering about :sweat_smile:

This part, in case you missed it:

1 Like

If people want to type up manga volumes (which is a lot of work IMHO) then I will parse them and put them up. However, I have no plans to tote the website as a resource for learning how to read manga. The focus of the website is gonna stay as books > visual novels > anime

For clarification they’ll be listed under the ‘others’ tag alongside other miscellaneous stuff like ASMR

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s mostly what I wanted to know. I don’t really care how they’ll be listed. I mostly just wanted to know if you’d put them up if I ended up typing out any more manga.I definitely don’t want you to change the focus of the website or anything that extreme.Thanks for answering!

1 Like

For some reason in reviews pressing Ctrl-A clears the input box instead of what it normally does in input fields… was this intentional?

Yes, that’s intentional.

1 Like

Noooo. Overriding default browser behavior is evil! :sob:

6 Likes

T O O B A D M A T E S

4 Likes

@Raionus strangely enough, I cant queue lessons anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

Fixed

1 Like

I read this as T O M A T O E S @TomatoSalad

4 Likes