(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

Yee but it’s been a busy week.

Hmm will think about it. Might just add this as a courtesy book until I figure out how I’m gonna handle additional books in the same series.

Not sure when the next batch will be out since I literally just added stuff a few days ago (it saves a lot of time working in bulk).

4 Likes

All good, I just wanted to make sure you got it.

panic reads super fast and tries to get all 13 OreShura volumes added

200 words a day should be sustainable.

3 Likes

@Raionus , how do you feel about adding the freq of a word to the export as a tag?

1 Like

流石 data wanker!

2 Likes

1st step: data wanker.
2nd step: conquering the world.

2 Likes

Says the person who showers for a god freaking hour and still smells like butt.

Also, hi @Raionus! My school gave me a copy of Kiri no Mukou no Fushigi na Machi so I may use Floflo soon. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

i-it takes one to know one, b-bakaaa ;w;

1 Like

I had no idea さすが could be written in kanji like 流石. Nice!

2 Likes

One of favorite weird ass reading, up there with 流行 (はやり), お洒落 and 下手.

3 Likes

Don’t fight with your imouto!

2 Likes

Was something changed with the bookmarks recently? Mine got wiped twice within the past few days and I can’t figure out what’s causing it. At first I thought maybe it was on my end but now I’m not sure.

EDIT: Now it’s clearing my bookmarks every time I refresh the page.

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone mentioned yet, but H x H vocab would be pretty neat what with the awesome music, show, and million episodes.

3 Likes

I have never agreed with Tama more.

Well, maybe on pizza too.

1 Like

Yeah anyone who added Steins Gate got their cookie corrupted so I made some changes. Mispelled the variable name when I did that though. Should be fixed now.

5 Likes

@Raionus the review overview screen is broken on my iPhone. Not sure if it’s due to a review I did or something else…
I tried on chrome and safari, in both case the page gets “stuck” on the “calculating…” message. The burger menu doesn’t work either.
(Everything else on the site seems to work correctly)

Fixed

1 Like

What about adding a filter that also allows you to target vocab that jisho considers as common? For example, imagine that we choose to only go until freq 2. We will miss a bunch of words from freq 1, but for the sake of not being overloaded. However, if we had that “filter” from common words (by jisho), we could select those common words from freq 1 as well, without missing them. It would be more helpful for both real life and whatever we’re reading/watching.

Not sure how possible it is to make this, but hey :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I-Im a perfectly functional human being thank you very much ;w;

13 Likes

I think this is a good idea and if it gets implemented I’d be weary of using it though. I don’t know where Jisho gets its data from but I’ve found quite a few times where it’s not accurate so I’d double check other sources first before you start adding words willy-nilly because Jisho says they’re common words.

1 Like

It’s cute how you think you’re human.

5 Likes