"Flesh&Blood" Vol. 12 - Pirate Series Reading Club 🏴‍☠ ⛵

…Aaaand done! Chapter 9 was a great way to end the book; we got to meet everyone on the Gloria once more, and we got to check in with Kazuya! Maaaan, I can’t wait to see if he really makes it over. Will G/N get to meet Kazuya? Aaaah, I’m so excited! Will he come over then cross back? Stay in 16th century England? Fail entirely and never meet Kaito? The possibilities are endless!

This last chapter also gives a nice, brief rundown of the named sailors on the Gloria; I should really make a list we can reference…

I’m kind of shocked we were able to wrap up the Spain arc in this volume after all; I was totally thinking it’d fall over into volume 13. But new adventures await! :sailboat: I hope we get to stay at sea for a bit before returning to Plymouth; I want to hang out with the sailors and Blackie more!

I’ll probably see if I can read 妖精の分け前 before starting on volume 13 otherwise I’ll never get to it. There’s also one more doujin story I haven’t gotten to, but I think it centers on Raul, so it’s tough to read. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Man, I finished volume 11 back in mid-February…crazy. It doesn’t feel like that long of a break. Granted, I was reading a ton of F&B extras in between, so I never really left.

2 Likes