First Burned!

feeling good :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Good work :blush: it’s always a good feeling when you burn items. I feel like I’ve accomplished something when I do.

3 Likes

Congratulations :blush:
How many time took you to achieve your first burn ?
Note : You have diff interface as the default wanikani webpage, How can we activate the timeline ?
Thx, have a nice end of day :+1:

1 Like

It’s the ultimate timeline script

1 Like

Thank you @DollyDaydream :+1::blush:
But, its too complicated for me. Too much risk :blush:
Thank you again for your answer my friend,
Have a nice end of day

Noice.

why must my post contain at least 10 characters

1 Like

Cause if you wanted to just say “Noice” you could’ve just hearted… Taken from the FAQ “Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.”

4 Likes

It’s really not. If you follow the script installation instruction once (install TamperMonkey and OpenFramework) you will only need to go to the install link for that script and click install. It’s really basic and there is no programming knowledge needed. There is also no risk at all, if a script doesn’t work you can simply disable it from the menu under the tampermonkey icon.
There are tonnes of super useful userscripts that can really enhance your experience, so I definitely recommend taking the effort to set this up.

1 Like

thanks everyone!

I’ve been on Wanikani since the start of July, so about 4 and a half months.

1 Like

It was a rhetorical question. I guess I’m a very rebellious person, commenting even though I could’ve just pressed the like button. This is my way of living on the edge. Ironically, I did not even ‘like’ the post until just now. Thank you for your in-depth response though, it is much appreciated.
Sarcasm applied where necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.