First Burn I Failed, Sad :(

Yes! User synonyms are treated as correct answers. You can open the page of any item and add user synonyms, even outside of reviews. I do this right after learning the matching kanji, if I think I’ll get confused between them.

Be careful not to add inaccurate synonyms, you don’t want to cheat yourself! SRS depends on accurately measuring wrong answers. But for radicals, it doesn’t matter as much, as long as you know the kanji that matches it.

1 Like

I understand! :smile:

Redhead vampire life is tough. I briefly lived in Southern California, and then Texas, so I know that feeling. No smart redhead would live there, the sun is way too deadly. I was always shocked when I saw another one. “Why are you here?!”

1 Like

me too. I keep calling it one instead of ground radical.:frowning: It was literally the first one it taught us and I can’t get it right.

I know right?
Always felt like i met my lost brother or sister.
The funny thing is i have another older brother with the same hair color, so im not that alone in that.
But because we dont have much here in my country (redheads), people starting to understand that im the brother of my brother… For example in my local gym… People realize that we are brothers only because of our hairs.
One time there was another red head at the gym though, he wasn’t my brother, but people assumed that we are, until they asked us. It was awkward for both of us lol.

Now you live where there are a lot of gingers i guess?
Reunited to our gene?

2 Likes

Will do!
Thanks. That is a game changer.

I think it might help you remember the difference between the both of them better, so you should probably view it in a more positive light.

Personally, I am more afraid that once I burn an item, I won’t be able to remember it later, so if I still have any confusion regarding it, I feel really dissatisfied if I burn that item.

how do I know an item is about to be burned?

level 17 here and 0 burns, does it change the color on review session when it appears?

They don’t have any changes, I think the only way to know it fast would be to have a script like heatmap that let you see your upcoming reviews and what type of review you will be doing (if you will master/enlighten/burn etc.)

2 Likes

I just look at the item’s page. You can see when will the next review be at and the current stage (if it’s enlightened next review will be burn).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.