Finally signed up for Lifetime!

I signed up on the Wanikani site 4 years ago, did the first lesson, and then forgot about it. I’ve been really struggling to further my Kanji knowledge over the past year and have been looking for something different to help me move forward. When I saw the reminder e-mail today about the lifetime subscription sale I decided to go ahead and give it a serious shot. I won’t just forget about it after paying $199.

And off we go… :smile:

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

I WISH I HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THAT, HOWEVER, I AM A POOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AND ALL I CAN AFFORD IS MONTHLY. Amen, Hallelujah, my sermon is over.

There’s nothing wrong with that. The important thing is that you are doing it at all. :slight_smile:

Just waiting for this Friday for my paycheck… froths at the mouth

I’m about to sign up too :slight_smile:
I’ve been using the free trial since not long before christmas, trying to figure out if its worth it. I’ve only just started level 3 and i don’t have time to test it all but I think I’m making the right choice.

Aaand the deed is done. Who needed 200 USD anyway haha.

I finally bit the bullet too lol
I started during my freshman year of college, about 4 years ago. I didn’t bother to reset when I picked back up last month because I feel pretty comfy with what was already “burned”.
I haven’t studied Japanese much at all in like, 3 years. BUT I want to try to take the JLPT at the end of the year. N4 or N5, depending.

頑張って!!

Congratulations guys. Besides the awesome Wanikani tool for which you have just paid, this forum has a very supportive community of fellow students of Japanese language. がんばって。

I snagged it just in time, too! Hail Crabigator! \(^-^)/

\(^-^)/ \(^-^)/

I’m on the edge.
Don’t know if I want to sink in so much money, but if I do monthly then i know I’ll just rush my self trying to cram so much into one month.

You’d most likely try to cram for only first one or two months. After that you’d be in higher levels and will know better. :smiley:

Lifetime membership has one advantage in that, even after you finish WK, you can just resurrect your burnt item and restart. While monthly subscription will cost more in the long term.

Wish I had enough money to spend here. :sob:

I did pretty much the same. Joined about three-ish years ago, then let the account languish. Finally pulled the trigger about three days ago, and off I am finally adhering to the SRS schedule for lessons and reviews.

Kinda regret not having followed through so long ago. But I guess, as they say, better late than never

Same here. Started level 1 and did a few lessons, but completely forgot about it after. The reminder emails and tweets came at just the right time as I stopped studying Japanese for about 6 months due to work. So glad to be jumping back into the fire now that work has calmed down! :smile:

頑張りましょう!