Finally reached lvl 10!

I’d been stuck on lvl 9 for a good 3 months or so due to my life becoming a little busy, so a few weeks ago I wrote a post about how I felt overwhelmed about my reviews.

Thank you to all of the lovely people who commented. It gave me a needed reality check and a nice gentle push. I am now back on track, have found a nice routine that works for me and I am making good progress :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Congrats :tada:

This community is amazing, isn’t it? I love how nice and helpful users are here :relieved:

9 Likes

Thank you! It sure is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

asian mom
Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Thank you ^^

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck with reaching higher levels! :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you! :beers:

1 Like

I just reached lvl 10 too! Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you! Congratulations to you too :partying_face:

1 Like

おめでとうございます kaleshe san :raised_hands:t2:

I am glad you were able to step into the double digits :blush: It’s a major milestone :love_you_gesture:t2: Here’s to more fun and learning kaleshe san :cake:

3 Likes

It’s difficult to keep a steady schedule, but it’s much better to do 5 reviews but everyday, than 100 reviews every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I love your profile picture btw

1 Like

5 reviews everyday? Do you mean lessons? Only 5 reviews a day, then it would take what? A year per level?

Don’t take it too literally. I mean that it’s better to do less, but much more often than to do a lot, but once in a while.

2 Likes

Ok, then we’re on the same page. 5 reviews seemed excessively low :joy:

ありがとうございます^^

To learning :clinking_glasses::relaxed:

2 Likes

You got this! ♪┌|∵|┘♪

1 Like

Thanks Stay_coolXD san :smile:

Funnily, you have my favorite Hashira in the foreground of your profile pic :smiley: Rengoku Kyojuro. A one-shot of Rengoku’s first mission is free to read on Viz’s official website. ( In case you are interested. They released this special on the occasion of upcoming “Infinity Train” movie on October 16,2020)

1 Like