Finally leveled up after being stuck for more than 800 days!

I’ve also cleared up all my reviews and lessons!

LET’S CELEBRATE!

33 Likes

おかえりなさい

おめでと :crocodile::crab:

4 Likes

Man, the 17 area seems to be pretty popular for getting people stuck.

Glad to see you climbed out of it and are moving forward again. Congrats!

7 Likes

800 days on level 16
Joined March 2017

14 Likes

A typo on their part? Hyperbole? Time traveler? Endless possibilities…

3 Likes

I’m voting time traveler.

7 Likes

Probably the safest bet.

4 Likes

seriously. you’re my hero right now.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! ~~~~
You are srsly goals right now…

(been doing 100+ reviews daily, but still over 1k lol)

2 Likes

Haha, that’s just for the forum account. If you look at their WK profile, it’s actually September 1, 2015.

Congrats, by the way, OP! I’m dealing with my own backlog as well. x_x

7 Likes

The two profiles have separate creation dates? mind blown :hushed:

Congrats, and good luck to your continued success! Now I should clear my reviews…

2 Likes

I still like the time traveler theory better

7 Likes

Thank you all!

If you have trouble clearing your backlog, then the most effective tip I’ve discovered is: the time goals are much more effective than the review goals. And, of course, doing reviews systematically, but that’s given.

3 Likes

I was on level 16 for 507 days. Look at me, man! Now I DRIVE the school bus!

9 Likes

i wish i could like this multiple times, lol.

I reset my progress at the beginning of the year and it was chapter 16 that defeated me. I’m finding that i’m having the same trouble this go-round as i did when i first came to wanikani. i made it through levels 1-9 at a decent clip. then… idk… LIFE happened and i got bogged down around level 10. after finally breaking my way past it… level 16 did me in. i was stuck there for ages and finally decided to just reset. now here i am again at level 10… and it’s happening all over again. if i get stuck at 16 again after this… i might just have to cry a little, lol. really hoping i can power through it without falling monumentally behind again. i’m slowly chipping away at my massive backlog of my reviews. looking forward to the day i can post a screenshot in that 0 lessons 0 reviews thread.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.