Finally Level 60! ๐Ÿฆ€ ๐ŸŽŠ

I donโ€™t have much to say other than I finally made it after almost two and a half years!

:confetti_ball:

58 Likes

Congrats on making it to the end! :partying_face: :tada:

Please have some cake! :birthday:

7 Likes

Congratulations! :crabigator: :cake:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Great dedication!

2 Likes

Reviews every day for 886 days, SpicySaguaro. Now that truly is dedication, bravo. Itโ€™s such an achievement in itself! Congratulations.

4 Likes

My many felicitations on your triumph; I hope to follow in your foot steps!

2 Likes

Dedication and consistency for sure! Iโ€™ll try to follow your daily model. Currently day 41 of 41!

2 Likes

Impressive dedication

2 Likes

Congratulations! Hoping to see you at the top of that mountain by the end of 2021!

You did an awesome job and I hope you keep learning even after you finish!

3 Likes

@SpicySaguaro San

Hearty congratulations on reaching level 60 :grin: :partying_face:

I admire your perseverance in sticking with Wanikani for over 2 years :clap: It is quite commendable :metal:

Wishing you success and good luck on your upcoming pursuits :slight_smile:

tenor200

tenor199

3 Likes

Congrats!
I am new to WaniKani and am curious where I can see my review stats (the first screenshot in your post).

2 Likes

ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ:slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to install TamperMonkey. It is a browser extension.

Then head over to The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps - WaniKani / API And Third-Party Apps - WaniKani Community. Follow the links to get the WaniKani Open Framework. You HAVE to install this first (or change the order in TamperMonkey- just easier to install it first).

From there, the script you want is [Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap - WaniKani / API And Third-Party Apps - WaniKani Community.

As long as you install them correctly, you should see that heatmap on your dashboard. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.