Finally back to zero, after 210 days off!

I have neglected to worship the mighty crabigator for the past seven months, so I must lay myself at your feet in repention!

I returned to the temple and found 940 review scrolls to sort through. As penance, I have spent the past week sorting through them all and have now finaly found myself back with zero reviews to do, after completing about four hundred today. Praise be to the crabigator and the learnings it provides, for now I can continue my journey!

c7579e374f5d42410022aede4f134530

35 Likes

Now all I have go do is tackle those 322 lessons I have. I’m not sure whether I think that’s easier or harder than nearly 1000 reviews…

Omake Gif Anime - Love Live! Sunshine!! - Episode 13 END - Ruby Hanamaru Yohane Collapse

9 Likes

Hey, good job! And good luck with those lessons. I hope all goes well. Tackling such a large review load after so long is probably extremely tough. I bet there were some burned ones that had been absent for a while beforehand thrown in there, too. O.O

I hope your renewed faith in the mighty Crabigator goes a long way. :wink:

2 Likes

Blessed are those who do their reviews each and every day, and also blessed are those who return after a long hiatus. Good luck continuing!

4 Likes

Watch out for the after-shocks of review piles that come back in a couple days and in a week/2 weeks!

7 Likes

Oh yeah, don’t I know it -___-

Will have 168 reviews today alone, haha. I figured that now was the time to power through it all though, I’m working from home with not all that much actual work for the near future, so may as well ^—^

2 Likes

がんばれ!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You have 300 apprentice items, maybe wait a bit with the lessons sweat_smile

3 Likes

I sure wish I wasn’t a glutton for punishment (*´-`)

Oh well, it’s an excuse to make a little tick off sheet. Reminds me of when I was young and my mother made 題目 sheets to track her Buddhist chanting ^-^

2 Likes

何これ

2 Likes

1箱=1授業

To motivate myself to complete them, I always like visual representations :slight_smile:

Like, a review session???

Oh, no no no, just one box per one outstanding WK lesson. Means I get to tick ten off per lesson ‘session’ :3

2 Likes

Still confusing

1 Like

Y-you’re still confusing

1 Like

Besides, I stopped using it, because you were right, so whatever.

1 Like

Welcome back!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.