Finally... A Golden Burn + Burn Updates

:exploding_head:
color explosion

Also, ć‚¢ć‚¤ćƒ«ćƒ©ćƒ³ćƒ‰ćÆę°ø遠恫!

I know I know, google translate :roll_eyes:. Itā€™s the thought that counts :slightly_smiling_face:

Ɖirinn go BrĆ”ch

:smirk::nerd_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate it

aww thatā€™s alright. Itā€™s been a long year. Im sure youā€™ll pick it up quick.
Iā€™m just about to start Genki 2 myself so fingers crossed

YAS those stickers and even pins look great. Enjoy! Let everyone know of our undying allegiance to the Crabinator :crabigator:

1 Like
chatting with inspectatoro-恕悓!

A belated thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m taking my time with this level, because this month has been extra busy and tiring. :sleepy: But today, after a few weeks away, I finally turned off vacation mode and did my reviews! :white_check_mark:

Please feel free to practice your PortuguĆŖs whenever you want :slightly_smiling_face:, no need to apologize at all! I have only a minor correction: itā€™s ā€œaā€ instead of ā€œlaā€. :wink:

And also, congratulations for all your burns and level ups! Youā€™re powering through like a bullet train! :bullettrain_side: ParabĆ©ns!!! :smiley: As always, your enthusiasm is inspiring! :star_struck:

4 Likes

good job naruto

10 Likes

Hearty congratulations on becoming a DEVOTEE Tatoro san :grin:

ALL HAIL TATORO !! ALL HAIL CRABIGATOR !!

tenor167

tenor168

tenor169

2 Likes

:astonished:
Oh my! Is that a kitsunesenpai I spy with my train inspector eye?!?

welcome back

This is an EMD diesel-electric train (F9 model, F9 A+B to be exact) of a ā€œfallen flagā€ railroad in the USA. If you are interested here are some historical photos: D&RGW F9A #5774 as well as Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad - Wikipedia for more information.
:nerd_face:

Here is a photo of the train as it is now:

Muito obrigado Senhora Windgreen!

:star_struck:
This gif is so awesomeā€¦

4 Likes

You heard that here folks, RachelG is officially a å¼č­·å£« specializing in patent and trademarks law!

Can I please schedule a consultation? I hope I am given the kis Crabbiness devotee discount/special rateā€¦
:smirk:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it a golden duck?

1 Like

The burn happens when you get back to the dressing room. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Same. My apprentice hit 200 though and kept climbing. Figured I had to slow it down. Also, I kept seeing the same items go to guru and back down again. Add to that over 1000+ in guru, just thought Iā€™d park in 42 for now and clean it up.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ā€¦ I donā€™t know why but for some reason this sounds like being the answer, I think :innocent:

Nice to read you back in the forums. Take your time :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not ā€œgreatā€. :pensive:

This is what my last level up did to meā€¦what is a huge difference is the number in the Guru section really. Thatā€™s what giving me a hard time. It used to be around 600-700-ish. So, yeah, that really makes a difference. All my apprentice items are the last 2 levels. Itā€™s like you double the number if you go at a 4 days leveling tempo as iā€™ve been doing. I used to have 70-140 during a full level. 140 = just did all my lessons. Itā€™s clearly snowballing. But there are just 2 levels leftā€¦so, Iā€™m riding this train to the end! :rofl: :bullettrain_side:

300 and 400 reviews are now not unusual. though not the norm. more like 270-ish is. So, thatā€™s what this leveling tempo is giving meā€¦

But this is going to turn into 170-ish as soon as I donā€™t level any more. Which is a number Iā€™m quite fine with. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for taking the train today, this your Minister Inspekuta of Railways appreciating your continued patronage of the rails.
:nerd_face: :steam_locomotive:

Good for you. I wish I can be in the same situation. Regardless, 42 is a nice place to be. I will take all the time to clean up my numbers for the final push to 60. There is just something frustrating in cycling through the same stuff over and over again and mistaking it for their lookalikes.

You are two levels away ekg-恕悓!!!
:partying_face:

2 Likes

If you are to get stuck at one level, lv 42 is pretty neat to stop on. Also as a serious answer, since itā€™s before the fast levels. Because those will escalate things if you donā€™t have a handle on your leeches and whatnot.

I mean, I worked on leeches for months up to that point. Still leveling, but I made a concerted effort since lv 30 to to get rid of at least 70 leeches. And yeah, apprentice numbers were good to go when I got to lv 42.

But, everyoneā€™s journey is different. So, yeah, good luck with your leech squashing! XD I use the Shin Wanikani Leech trainer for the lookalike leeches. Those are my biggest issue as well. For sure. Itā€™s really just about being patient with yourself and gradually get them, one by one.

So, good luck! ^^

main.png;compress=true

1 Like

2700! Still parked at level 42 trying to clean up leeches. Apprentice is currently at 146, Guru at 978. Hoping to get this under control in the next few weeks, I tried days, instead of weeks, but these leeches are stubborn and damn persistent!
:sweat_smile:

Hope everyone is doing well with their studies!
:nerd_face: :steam_locomotive: :upside_down_face:
let us all keep chugging along!

edit - special thank you to @plantron, who has been sneakily liking a lot of my posts. Even the ones from so very long ago. You are such an awesome human being and I would be honored to meet you one day.
:nerd_face:

7 Likes

5 Likes

2800!

Still dealing with leeches. Apprentice is at 124, Guru at 919. It is kinda hard to bring both down.
:slightly_frowning_face:
Nevertheless, we shall persist. Good news is that Master is climbing back up to the 780ā€™s after being around 720ā€™s for a good while.

:nerd_face::steam_locomotive::upside_down_face:
keep chugging along with your lessons and reviews!

6 Likes

How are you Tatoro san?

3 Likes

After a long hiatus, the train stops at the station and has a small update
:nerd_face: :steam_locomotive:

3000!!!

Still slogging with leeches: apprentice is down to 104, guru at 790. Still nowhere close to where I want to be to continue lessons but the silver lining is that my daily reviews have gone down tremendously to around 180 when it was once 300+ per day.

@KyokaJiro-恕悓 thank you for checking, I am okay. Just juggling leeches and adjusting to new job, hence my absence here. :sweat_smile:

@tls-恕悓 thank you for checking also, like I said above leeches+IRL is what is consuming my life nowadays. Still have yet to pick back up Genki and other stuff I need for non-kanji learning :sweat_smile:

@Kumirei-å…ˆč¼© congratulations on the recent developments in your life. I had a dream that I will visit you in your native Sweden but I guess that was a false read by the oracle at Delphi :smirk: :nerd_face: so I guess a visit to you in your new native state once pandemic restrictions are lifted should be in the long term planning portion of my list. :wink:

Probably not going to be around here much while IRL continues to but in but I will be sure to post once I start doing lessons again/already at 43 :laughing:

So ēš†ć•ć‚“ stay safe and keep chugging along on your reviews. Donā€™t forget your :mask: and be sure to get your :syringe: (I got 1 of 2 already!:wink:).

:nerd_face: :steam_locomotive: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Congrats Tatoro san :grin:

:partying_face:

Congrats on your new job Tatoro san :raised_hands:

Good luck :+1:

Keep the choo-choo train running :train2:

2 Likes