Faster Progression?

Are you able to direct message people on Discourse? I think you’re supposed to contact Syphus about anything concerning the speed of the first few levels.

1 Like

Hey, I totally agree with you on that point. It certainly felt that way to me. I made it even worse for myself, though, by not even doing the first 4 hour later quiz when it came up - I just did the lessons and forgot about the entire WaniKani website for a whole week. (And that was before it was sped up for you as it is now.)

So I can understand where you guys are coming from.

We’re all just trying to tell you why it is like it is, and that you’ll just have to be patient like the rest of us. Go watch some anime or learn some Grammar or do something else you find interesting in the meantime.

There’s also this: The “What Do I Do Now?” thread

*snickers* Don’t be a troll. XD

[EDIT: I’m still laughing, a few minutes later… XD]

1 Like

Levels 1 & 2 have the following intervals:
2hr 4hr 8hr 23hr 1wk 2wk 1mo 4mo

The rest of the levels are:
4hr 8hr 23hr 48hr 1wk 2wk 1mo 4mo

And the above applies to radicals, kanji, and vocab. There are no longer differences by item type.

Thanks, rfindley!

Well, the Apprentice steps were halved, I was kinda half-right after all. :slight_smile:

So level 3 never did get accelerated, then… Hmm… I wonder why I thought I’d read that… (Maybe when they accelerated the vocab from levels 1 and 2 too?)